Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Fair enough. It does look pretty sad :(. Either that or it's just thinking really deeply about something. Wondering why Tara-Palmer Tompkinson is staring so much....

She doesn't even look like Tara Palmer-Tompkinson.

More like Lisa I would say.

To recap:

- slept only 3 or 4 hours due to tummy upset

- went to work with an unhappy tummy

- still with a digestive system in a less-than-optimal state, I went to the gym, did 3 hours there, including a 5-a-side footie session

- I scored a goal (very nearly 2) plus was credited with two assists

- teammates very happy

so far, so good :thumbup:

Today I've been doing a bit of thinking about recent times and my confidence levels as a person.

You all remember how I was 6-12 months ago. Making countless relationship advice threads, asking how to talk to girls, how to be more confident, how to let a girl know you like her etc etc. I probably rivalled Foxhateram in pissing you all off with asking for relationship advice, and I was going on about my ex all the time and how much of a slag I thought she was etc, which was basically just preventing me moving on in life.

I feel like I've come so far in the last year in terms of ability to talk and communicate to girls and sort of be more confident in myself. Not only am I now a LOT more self confident, I find talking to girls a lot, lot easier...especially when they're alone. When I am alone with them, I'm pretty decent now in terms of making them laugh and making conversation.

Comments like this;

Jesus Christ. Get a hold of yourself. Seriously.
seriously helped me get some badly needed perspective in life and although I know I'm no Brad Pitt, I think I have a have a decent enough level of self confidence now.

With a girl that I like, that I mentioned in the Bad Dream thread, I finally decided to sort of act on it and within a week I've gone from being 'some random lad that goes her school' to someone that she obviously knows better and talks to more. Just need to take it to the next level really, which is difficult as she spends a lot of time within massive groups of her friends. <_<

Fcuk me though, some of the threads I made in the past year have been embarrasing. I can't help but cringe when I look back through some of my topics, and posts in general. I suppose I can put a lot of it down to naivety of youth.

Examples - 'I want to dye my hair black', 'I have to keep reivisiting mistakes' 'How do I get a girl?' 'My girlfriend is harsh on me' and really stupid other emotional outbursts that I came out with our well and truly behind me now.

I'm surprised half of you didn't slam me on ignore. Saying that, you probably did.