Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today I've been doing a bit of thinking about recent times and my confidence levels as a person.

I feel like I've come so far in the last year in terms of ability to talk and communicate to girls and sort of be more confident in myself. Not only am I now a LOT more self confident, I find talking to girls a lot, lot easier...especially when they're alone. When I am alone with them, I'm pretty decent now in terms of making them laugh and making conversation.

With a girl that I like, that I mentioned in the Bad Dream thread, I finally decided to sort of act on it and within a week I've gone from being 'some random lad that goes her school' to someone that she obviously knows better and talks to more. Just need to take it to the next level really, which is difficult as she spends a lot of time within massive groups of her friends. <_<

I know the feeling mate. I have serious confidence issues as well, but over the last month, I've become a lot more open and confident around people, even girls.

Keep it up, and you're welcome to PM me any time you want :thumbup:

Yeah had a bit of banter at College, lost the money me and the wife saved for the week which means I'm on Egg and Toast instead of Beans and Toast now. Dog is doing my tits in and the kids have come back with some ridiculous pictures what they did in Art.

Yeah had a bit of banter at College, lost the money me and the wife saved for the week which means I'm on Egg and Toast instead of Beans and Toast now. Dog is doing my tits in and the kids have come back with some ridiculous pictures what they did in Art.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Did you manage to stick one in yourself?

Was that the disputed one?

No, no, I didn't score, but we had one "goal" that went out of the side of the net right near the post- and no-one could tell if it went inside or outside it.

We won anyway.