Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to a Silent Disco last night. Was skeptical before I walked in but those things are seriously cool! Don't like a song? Just change the channel to a better one! It's nice to have some vague control of the soundtrack to your night.

Forgot I was wearing headphones when I ordered my first drink and ended up shouting at the top of my voice for a Bacardi and Coke at the barman! He was none too impressed!

Then we went to a mate's house where I ended up in deep discussion about religion with a hot girl. Got some sleep on their floor then came home at about eleven and slept through til 3.

Absolute shocker at work on Friday meant I missed my train up north. An extra £66 later I arrive in Manchester 2 hours late. Got stuck into the drum n bass and dubstep at Manchester Apollo. 5am rum and ginger beer, 4 hours sleep and then off to my mate's house in Chester for the day via a rancid McDonalds. Train back to London and a night in last night. Broke my Ikea cherry this morning and sorted out flat this afternoon. Episode of Lost then bed to face the music tomorrow. The End.