Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Drank three bottles of red wine with my new girlfriend, then spoke absolute bollocks. Sort of regret that. God knows what I said. We were sharing the red wine, but I reckon I did over 2 of them myself.

I had finished work at twelve. I was always going to end up drunk.

Since I've been living at her house (not really, but actually I have) we've got through quite a bit of wine. So much for no drinking during the week.

I feel like I drank three pints and almost two bottles of wine last night.

I think that is because I drank three pints and almost two bottles of wine last night.

I'm still over the moon at not having to go to work today :jump:

Ouch! That smilie makes my head hurt.hangover.gif

Went sledging again today this time up Bradgate Park and had the pleasure of bumping into Joe. whilst hitting the hills. Well hurt my arse going down one of em! Then I got jumped by mates with snowballs I say snowballs they were more like iceballs, ending up with a swollen eye. Then we all convoyed upto McDonalds for a tastey meal and a Football trivia game. I was average my head wasnt there today for some reason.

Then I had football training got in there started doing my Ronaldo skills and then after training I realised my phone had been stolen! What a bitch. Second time I have had a phone lost/stolen in the last 8 weeks so I cant claim on the insurance. Cants! Pissed off a tad now. Thank god City are cruising.

Pretty decent started with a couple of mates coming round for some chilli and then going out for a few pints.

Then we decided to go out and went for some silly ££££ drinks.

We then managed to get into the Bowrey which was good as it was only the NME tour allowed in there.

Met James Allan from Glasvegas and had a great convo about football and why he quit to play music etc so had a great night.

Still not sure how we got in to the lock in at the Bowrey but it was all good.

Oh and we won 4 - 1 away which is always great.