Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I found out that Bowling in real life is an absolute cu nt when you've been perfecting your swing on the wii for the last month.

I got slaughtered.

So yeah same as LD

I am a king of bowling on the Wii.

Went and played last week, got a score of forty-fucking-three.

Proof that it doesn't reflect real life.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

I'll hit over 200 every go on the wii.

Today my best score was 99 and lowest 61 in 3 games, all my mates were over 100 every game.

I've perfected some sverve tactic which works a treat on the wii but just couldn't get it out my system for real life, I threw the ball like a right cock.

Edited by Tommeh

Went and played last week, got a score of forty-fooking-three.

The last time I went, the first game I didn't even reach double figures. :|

Second was a bit better, but still shit. All of us were dreadful though, it was a cursed lane darn it!

I'll hit over 200 every go on the wii.

Today my best score was 99 and lowest 61 in 3 games, all my mates were over 100 every game.

I've perfected some sverve tactic which works a treat on the wii but just couldn't get it out my system for real life, I threw the ball like a right cock.

I look a right retard trying to bowl.

I get the run up right. :cool:

I get the approach right. :cool:

Then, I see the line, my technique goes A.W.O.L, and I end up twisting my wrists so that the ball gets some kind of weird spin on it. Sometimes it can look quite impressive, but more often thatn not I turn round looking at the floor and don't say anything. :angry:

Please bowl against me.

I might win.

I look a right retard trying to bowl.

I get the run up right. :cool:

I get the approach right. :cool:

Then, I see the line, my technique goes A.W.O.L, and I end up twisting my wrists so that the ball gets some kind of weird spin on it. Sometimes it can look quite impressive, but more often thatn not I turn round looking at the floor and don't say anything. :angry:

Please bowl against me.

I might win.

I was actually dreading every Bowl, our lane seemed surrounded by lasses (nothing on Frankie, but we'll carry on)

I was also in the horrible position where my fingers were right between ball sizes. They really should do a small/medium compromise.

It was horrible.

I was actually dreading every Bowl, our lane seemed surrounded by lasses (nothing on Frankie, but we'll carry on)

I was also in the horrible position where my fingers were right between ball sizes. They really should do a small/medium compromise.

It was horrible.

Story of every time I go.

It was horrible.

:laugh: Who is?

Also, I got called gay today for saying she was the best looking out The Saturdays.

I will kill tomorrow now. :cool:

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Second was a bit better, but still shit. All of us were dreadful though, it was a cursed lane darn it!

Right, let's get things straight here. I am the (joint) shittest FT bowler. It's official. I won't have you young whipper-snappers coming along and trying to usurp my (joint) title. :angry:

Spent all day, listening and watching news reports of the bushfires that have left 1000's homeless and about 100 people dead. One of the biggest disaters ever 100's of people still unnaccounted for, towns wipped of the map. Pretty much the whole state is in a state of emergency

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX