Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Perishing cold and to make matters worse loading up for home took twice as long as usual because people seemed so brain-dead they just either parked so spaced out that stallholders couldn't get near their stock t load or they simply blocked the throughways and fecked off for a chat.

I never realised how knackered the cold can make you feel. There was a long traffic tailback at the first set of lights on the way home and I just felt like kipping. It was like I'd had three Barbars in quick succession instead of a couple of hot chocolates! .

I'd have asked my wife to drive but she was already asleep. Women! Never awake when you need em. :P

Perishing cold and to make matters worse loading up for home took twice as long as usual because people seemed so brain-dead they just either parked so spaced out that stallholders couldn't get near their stock t load or they simply blocked the throughways and fecked off for a chat.

I never realised how knackered the cold can make you feel. There was a long traffic tailback at the first set of lights on the way home and I just felt like kipping. It was like I'd had three Barbars in quick succession instead of a couple of hot chocolates! .

I'd have asked my wife to drive but she was already asleep. Women! Never awake when you need em. :P

It's a trick we've perfected out of necessity, sadly. :whistle:

My day was fine until I got home from work to find my neighbours kid, who's a bloody nightmare, in my house (for the next 3 hours!)

It was because her mum was taking her other daughter to the hospital cos she'd shoved a raisin up her nose and couldn't get it out?! :S

My day was fine until I got home from work to find my neighbours kid, who's a bloody nightmare, in my house (for the next 3 hours!)

It was because her mum was taking her other daughter to the hospital cos she'd shoved a raisin up her nose and couldn't get it out?! :S

:giggle:

Not to bad for me.

lol: I was in casualty many years ago and there was a woman there who when making popcorn looked over the saucepan and a bit of corn jumped up out of the pan and got stuck up her nose.

lol : I was in casualty many years ago and there was a woman there who when making popcorn looked over the saucepan and a bit of corn jumped up out of the pan and got stuck up her nose.

At least it wasn't her eye!

Weird-feeling day at the start.

Picked up towards the end.

Good day for business overall :thumbup:

Today is an awful day.

We have a fraudulent broker, two gone bust and I've cancelled one's agency.

Been sworn at by 3 different people on the phone now and it's only 10:16 am.

Absolutely gash. I need some drugs or something.

Pour me a glass of whatever your having, I'm bored.

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.

Had to actually do something at work...and in doing so, I stabbed myself with a screwdriver. Twice :angry::(

I didn't actually do anything useful

(except waiting for this parcel to be delivered... not here yet)

even so, I still managed to get a paper cut on my finger :(

I didn't actually do anything useful

(except waiting for this parcel to be delivered... not here yet)

even so, I still managed to get a paper cut on my finger :(

I waited for a parcel too. And it arrived, with my new work phone in it, and the b*astard thing didn't work. Grrrrrrrr.

I think it's time to go to the pub.

I waited for a parcel too. And it arrived, with my new work phone in it, and the b*astard thing didn't work. Grrrrrrrr.

I think it's time to go to the pub.

In spite of the many reassurances I received from their customer support department,

my parcel did not arrive at all today.

I BET they will try to deliver tomorrow morning, when I am at work.

They will NOT come round in the afternoon/when I am here.

I have tried "suggesting" a time for delivery, but they wont take such instructions. Sigh!

This is how things (don't) work :whistle:

Edited by cisono