Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Lectures, lab, and Final Year Project. And I managed to eat a heck of a lot of food today! Frosties for breaky, then crisps, snack bar and a baguette for lunch. More sweets in town then popped in the Maccy Dees for a quick bite in-between lectures and then got back and about 8ish had a prawn and veggie stir fry. I think the McDonalds was an overkill.

What makes you think that?

Solid rumours were going around that they were gonna cut down on the amount of advisers they have on site because they can't afford to have us all and they have to let some of us go. And since I don't have a particularly good relationship with the powers upstairs, I think I would be one of the first to get the boot unfortunately.

Solid rumours were going around that they were gonna cut down on the amount of advisers they have on site because they can't afford to have us all and they have to let some of us go. And since I don't have a particularly good relationship with the powers upstairs, I think I would be one of the first to get the boot unfortunately.

Then, start looking for another job? :unsure:

Sometimes a better job comes along - you'd never have looked for one if things had been ok at work.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Then, start looking for another job? :unsure:

Sometimes a better job comes along - you'd never have looked for one if things had been ok at work.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Yeah I'm already looking for a new job and just waiting for the inevitable to happen really.

Cheers anyway ;)

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar