Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not today but yesterday, to anyone I reccomend heading down to the Jewry Wall museum, it is good they had an exhibition on yesterday about medicine. It's down by st nicholas square :thumbup:

Today, people from ebay came round to pick somet up. Are people from ebay, always this weird?

Not today but yesterday, to anyone I reccomend heading down to the Jewry Wall museum, it is good they had an exhibition on yesterday about medicine. It's down by st nicholas square :thumbup:

Today, people from ebay came round to pick somet up. Are people from ebay, always this weird?

What did that involve?

Sounds quite interesting.

Last night was the best in a long time, the credit card and my mood this morning didn't agree however.

Then went sheff hallam uni for a course invitation day. Really made my mind up, looks a great uni and course met a few people too. Great weekend considering there was no away game.

It just improved. Went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. Good story, poignant film, cleverly put together. My wife was streaming tears at the end which is usually a good sign.

Quite fancy this film, might try to catch it soon.

Had a good weekend. Did the GO APE thing at Leeds Castle.

Very nice.

Now I've finally got some holiday booked (ish) I need to try to find somewhere to go end April/start May.

Been with Orange for nearly 3 years (2 separate contracts).

Today I enquired about a phone upgrade and was offered the HTC Touch HD for £230!

When I pointed out that surely that would depend on the tariff I was on and that I was willing to change from my current tariff, they put me through to disconnections who simply gave me my PAC code.

So much for looking after your customers :unsure:

Friday - friends house for dinner, pretty wasted, late

Saturday - mario world, bought cables, cooked prawn & mango curry (amazing), watched 100 greatest sex symbols, drank champagne

Sunday - sat around in my pants

Managed to not leave my flat from 4pm Saturday until about 7am this morning. Loved it.