Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Load of balls that was. Pissing Jolie, number one?!

My girlfriend and I were surprised. Horrendous selection of pundits and commentators as well, mainly dirty old men and sex-starved middle aged women it seemed.

I work in a pub every sunday, doubt the landlord would like me sitting behind the bar in my pants. Its one of the things i miss most from uni days.

Siting in pants, cup of tea and mario kart/fifa on gamecube :cool: happy days

Indeed. I'm a respectable professional as well but I'll always find time for some sofa-laying, tea-drinking, pant-wearing, SNES-playing slobbishness.

My girlfriend and I were surprised. Horrendous selection of pundits and commentators as well, mainly dirty old men and sex-starved middle aged women it seemed.
:o

:@ she's nasty!!

I wouldn't begrudge her a spot in the top 20 or so, regardless of whether I'd agree with it. That's just crazy though. Better choices would've been Monroe, Hepburn or even James Dean.

I wouldn't begrudge her a spot in the top 20 or so, regardless of whether I'd agree with it. That's just crazy though. Better choices would've been Monroe, Hepburn or even James Dean.

I'm guessing I made the Top10 again.

It really is getting tiresome.

Indeed. I'm a respectable professional as well but I'll always find time for some sofa-laying, tea-drinking, pant-wearing, SNES-playing slobbishness.

I agree wholeheartedly, but the pub job is the second job onto of the respectable weekday professional job so its more due to the fact i dont have the time, which is a bit of a disgrace when i think about it really!

Plus Gamecube all the way! If gonna play the snes, go the whole 9 yards and get the NES out instead

Where do I sign!

Just here, under where it says 'I hereby agree to wash TPH's genitalia morning and night for a period of 20 minutes on each occasion, or, when requested, to a limit of 4 times in any one 24 hour period, until contract expiry as outlined in the attached schedule on midnight 31st December 2014'

Just here, under where it says 'I hereby agree to wash TPH's genitalia morning and night for a period of 20 minutes on each occasion, or, when requested, to a limit of 4 times in any one 24 hour period, until contract expiry as outlined in the attached schedule on midnight 31st December 2014'

Ha! You must think I was born yesterday.

Although I hope not, that would mean you trying to trick a newborn baby into washing your genitalia.