Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not too bad today after all.

Got to sleep at 2am, but made up for it with a one hour nap in the afternoon.

Nearly scored a goal (but keeper got to it and Jo - see below - didn't manage to tap it in either)

Told Jo, this guy in my team, that I'd love to be half as good at footie as he is.

I think he thought I was coming on to him :crylaugh:

(he is ginger) :whistle:

poor Jo. I used to like you aswell

Boring.

Starting to wonder why I actually come to work. I do nothing. At all.

Except go to the pub at lunchtime.

Sounds like my kind of job..

But then again one of my jobs i sit on here all day, answering the odd phone call

and the second one i sit behind a bar serving people drinks while i get pissed

Maybe mine are good enough after all :unsure:

Edited by welck12

RUBBISH

Left Leicester 2 1/2 hours before my appointment in Nottingham. Went via Loughborough so that my mechanic could check why my car is having an engine management problem. He wasn't there, so had to wait for him, then he took his time. In the meantime, a client texted me complaining that she thought she didn't need to pay me for something because she was due a discount or something. I lost track of time dealing with this and when I next noticed the time it was 4:37pm! I realised then I was running late, told the mechanic with urgency (but he was still slow disconnecting everything), finally got away and got stuck in the rush hour, a queue here, one there, road works on the A60, queue on the flyover, generally *painfully slow*, so rang the venue where my work appointment was to let them know I might be late. 10 minutes later, when I had some idea exactly how late I was going to be (but also had a plan to deal with it), I tried ringing them again but the phone was engaged. Waited 15 minutes for someone to answer the phone. ARGH! Hated every second of it. Late for my appointment, row that hasn't been solved and headache from it all.

:angry:

Jutb been uip the brooguh that i Lughborough!! wa an emphatic night with me and bonehead and jbf!! and a few of the other boys

TIMELINE:

7pm - Tommeh, I'll be out if your out

8pm - FOobul traning

10pm - shower

10.30 - tom moore ill be up for it

10.35 iryas y eah i get in

12.00 no tommo moore

0300 where is tpm moore but ilike john terry BOTTLER!!!!

0900 vasirty breakfast (ok im telling the futurw ehw but it would be nice)

oh and 3.30 we took down the road gowe in Sileby so that we could drive though it, save the pilluton and allthat!!!

Jutb been uip the brooguh that i Lughborough!! wa an emphatic night with me and bonehead and jbf!! and a few of the other boys

TIMELINE:

7pm - Tommeh, I'll be out if your out

8pm - FOobul traning

10pm - shower

10.30 - tom moore ill be up for it

10.35 iryas y eah i get in

12.00 no tommo moore

0300 where is tpm moore but ilike john terry BOTTLER!!!!

0900 vasirty breakfast (ok im telling the futurw ehw but it would be nice)

oh and 3.30 we took down the road gowe in Sileby so that we could drive though it, save the pilluton and allthat!!!

lol

I just finished reading "a year on the bog" its a book about a guy who records everytime he goes the toilet for a whole year, see where your record number compares to his yearly/daily average

If you've got piles try not to spend more than 120 seconds on the bog at a time. It'll make your symptoms worse.

I must state that I have never had the grapes myself. Fact

If you've got piles try not to spend more than 120 seconds on the bog at a time. It'll make your symptoms worse.

I would have thought spending lots of time sitting on the bog was:

- not very pleasant

- a waste of time anyway...

:unsure:

Apparently it can cause piles too, particularly if you use this as your reading time and

adopt a forward stooping/reading posture while you are doing so.

Yes, can't see the point of sitting there. In and out that's the way.

I did take a paper in when I was about 15 cos I heard that's what people do, but the fad never lasted.

Could not agree more...

Haha same here. I can only manage to read 10 lines at a time (at most).