Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was sick all day with stomach ache but was verbally forced to stay at work due to short staff. My company's human right records are truly appalling.

I guess this is what happens when I pull one too many sickies.

I was sick all day with stomach ache but was verbally forced to stay at work due to short staff. My company's human right records are truly appalling.

I guess this is what happens when I pull one too many sickies.

Not "physically restrained"?

Not "threatened with death"?

Not "told I was going to be forced to watch my family tortured to death and then have bamboo pushed under my fingernails"?

You pussy! :P

Doing 85mph in the outside lane of the M5 when everything stopped working. Then doing 75mph in the middle lane of the M5 when everything stopped working. Then doing 0mph at some random services and nothing wanted to start working.

Then fixed random problem with liberal application of WD40 all over motorbike. Yey me.

Saw a football match, left in a delighted state and managed to overtake almost every car queuing to get out of Bristol. Yey me.

Sped off on the M4 and missed the turning.

Hello Birmingham Wales.

I'm a twat.

Not "physically restrained"?

Not "threatened with death"?

Not "told I was going to be forced to watch my family tortured to death and then have bamboo pushed under my fingernails"?

You pussy! :P

She said quote unquote "I understand you're not feeling well, but I would like to ask you if you could stay here and not go home" which basically meant shut up and stay otherwise I'll **** you up in our next meeting with the big man upstairs.

I am a self-proclaimed pussy. ;)

Last night was good, today excellent great drive back, caught my sisters dancing show which I know meant a lot to her, then walked the girl I've been chasing for a while back from work....

Although just found out my footie "gaffer" thought I was staying in Bristol tonight aswell, so im not in the squad yet I'm sure i made it quite clear I'd be available, oh well.

Edited by Tommeh

:laugh:

And re: 6th March, what you looking for? FTers up town? That needs to happen. Get this clique thing in action lol

Ive got a mates 19th on the 6th so I'll be out with about 10ish and if you were out its a deffo "meet up, request Saturdays dance like fools"

As for ft, there's what 3 clique members who are 18+? Joe, ched, ben have b-days coming up so May/ June time should see some ft nights.

Edited by Tommeh