Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Shit. :laugh:

Just remembered that, it was epic to be fair. Monumental some would say.

Good job I had to go and play pool 'cos I was actually beginning to struggle.

I'd gathered that. :P It all went Pete Tong when it all went foreign.

Edited by Joe.

Proper lazy day today.

Didn't get up till 1, and haven't left the house.

About to try black tea for the first time: could be interesting.

Update: Black tea with a little bit of sugar is surprisingly nice.

Is that out of curiosity or because you've run out of milk? Running out of milk is a nightmare. I can go without most things for a while but always like to have a cup of milky tea to hand.

Is that out of curiosity or because you've run out of milk? Running out of milk is a nightmare. I can go without most things for a while but always like to have a cup of milky tea to hand.

Ran out of milk. Well, I thought there was some left, but when I looked it had gone out of date on friday. It meant no pancakes for me either.

I had an amazing bath last night. It was bitchin' hot and I had some tunes on and just a candle (WOMAN!!!!!) but it was sh it hot so I don't care what you muppets say.

Can anyone beat that for last night?

In addition, my meal for myself and woman was meat, cheese, salad, jacket potatoes, sun dried tomatoes and mixed olives all with some crusty bread and a couple of bottles of Bordeaux.

Bam.

Right in the kisser.

I've had really, really shit day so far. Completely buckled into a metal wire fence thing earlier. Tried to restore my coolness after but it's never recoverable after something like that.

Then my card got declined in the shop right as I was insanely desperate for a drink. I was trying to purchase some ****ing Steak & Onion Walkers as well, haven't had them in ages and they'd be a ****ing masterpiece in a sandwich.

Anyway, can't wait to see what the rest of the day has in store.