Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

15 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

So I’ve taken the wife out for her bday and we are sitting next to Gary Megson ffs

At least it wasn't Ian Holloway having dinner with Matt Oakley.

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

At least it wasn't Ian Holloway having dinner with Matt Oakley.

I had a meal a couple weeks ago to next to Sean Dyche, i gave him a glass of water to clear his croaky throat.  Then he tried it on me, the next is history.......

• Haha 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why you coming? It’s callow hall

A chance at a selfie with an LCFC legend is a no-brainer. It's not every day you get to meet Unabomber off of FoxesTalk. 

(Thought I recognised it and was right :P )

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Libertine said:

A chance at a selfie with an LCFC legend is a no-brainer. It's not every day you get to meet Unabomber off of FoxesTalk. 

(Thought I recognised it and was right :P )

Haha tbf it’s a great place not been before and the food and setting is class 

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Haha tbf it’s a great place not been before and the food and setting is class 

Yeh went last year and stayed in one of the Hives, really cool. Felt proper out of place. lol Loved taking the buggy between the main building and our Hive.

1 minute ago, Libertine said:

Yeh went last year and stayed in one of the Hives, really cool. Felt proper out of place. lol Loved taking the buggy between the main building and our Hive.

We are in a hive too. I was facing backwards without my belt on when they razzed us up. Thought that was it for me. 

• Haha 1

It was a good day as Ice Cube would say:

From my local Indian restaurant I ordered some Chicken Biryani (spice level maxed-out) and finished the night with some sweet, delicious Mango Lassi. 10/10 experience, would recommend and do it again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Busting out some old tunes today. i'm in a strange mood. i'm not even after any quality music... Been playing Deep Forest, sweet lullaby, Enigma return to innocence, Beloved Sweet Harmony... the kind of songs that made sense when you were a drunk teenager. This is about the only mid life crisis i can afford! I'm getting some strange looks from my patients! I don't think some of these songs made it to the U.S...

47 minutes ago, MPH said:

Busting out some old tunes today. i'm in a strange mood. i'm not even after any quality music... Been playing Deep Forest, sweet lullaby, Enigma return to innocence, Beloved Sweet Harmony... the kind of songs that made sense when you were a drunk teenager. This is about the only mid life crisis i can afford! I'm getting some strange looks from my patients! I don't think some of these songs made it to the U.S...

Beloved's sweet harmony is a classic tune.

They produced some epic tunes.

Tess Daly was in the video stark naked but covered up her boobies!

😁👍🏾

They cut my ingrowing toenail out today - it was a beast. Despite thinking I had it under control, it was a thick lump of u-shaped pain delivering nastiness. No wonder it gave me grief during footy. 

10 hours ago, Daggers said:

They cut my ingrowing toenail out today - it was a beast. Despite thinking I had it under control, it was a thick lump of u-shaped pain delivering nastiness. No wonder it gave me grief during footy. 

That's the worst!