Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Going through my laptop today, and found some old creations of mine from years ago. I created my own like world cup logo's for like England 2022 bid, as seen below. With the cities mentioned part of the bid.

ENGLAND 2022.PNG

eng2022.PNG

Leicester 2022.PNG

LOndon.PNG

E2022.PNG

eng 2022 merchandise.PNG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Going through my laptop today, and found some old creations of mine from years ago. I created my own like world cup logo's for like England 2022 bid, as seen below. With the cities mentioned part of the bid.

ENGLAND 2022.PNG

eng2022.PNG

Leicester 2022.PNG

LOndon.PNG

E2022.PNG

eng 2022 merchandise.PNG

Were they meant to look a bit like cocks?

One of the worst in recent times. Been hospitalised with potential sepsis after been non stop ill for the last 2 months. Not had much call for hospitals previously and I'm not enjoying it in the slightest.

Could be worse though, the guy 2 bays down has been bitten by an Adder

• Sad 6

14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

One of the worst in recent times. Been hospitalised with potential sepsis after been non stop ill for the last 2 months. Not had much call for hospitals previously and I'm not enjoying it in the slightest.

You don't fvck with Sepsis mate - I hope it's not that.

You're in the best hands though so best of luck for a speedy recovery :fc:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Thanks mate. Yeah I feel ****ed.

To quote Del boy 

"The doctor has said I'll make a full recovery but he wouldn't recommend it"

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Thanks mate. Yeah I feel ****ed.

To quote Del boy 

"The doctor has said I'll make a full recovery but he wouldn't recommend it"

I would laugh mate but Sepsis has claimed the lives of a couple of people close to me over the years - it's fvcking horrible. 

If you have got it then hopefully you're young enough to fight it off but it's a killer for the elderly.

Let us know what the diagnosis is, rest up, and get better. Take your time.

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I would laugh mate but Sepsis has claimed the lives of a couple of people close to me over the years - it's fvcking horrible. 

If you have got it then hopefully you're young enough to fight it off but it's a killer for the elderly.

Sorry mate, bit of gallows humour. In all seriousness it's getting me down how ill I've been recently.

Cheers fella I will do

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Also rather unbelievably I coughed and retched so much last night that I've given myself a full on black eye. I didn't even know that could happen! :dunno:

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Get well soon fella. Had a friend who had sepsis last year and it didn’t sound very fun. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Also rather unbelievably I coughed and retched so much last night that I've given myself a full on black eye. I didn't even know that could happen! :dunno:

Thoughts with you - be strong and recover well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Ah shit. Get well soon man. 

You still in Downham? Thought of vicious snakes in the vicinity is freaking me out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Really hope it's not sepsis, but whatever it is, get well soon xx

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bovril said:

Ah shit. Get well soon man. 

You still in Downham? Thought of vicious snakes in the vicinity is freaking me out.

Cheers mate. Yeah, well Lynn but the guy was fishing in southery when it happened 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Cheers mate. Yeah, well Lynn but the guy was fishing in southery when it happened 

Our place is right opposite the QE hospital. Will send positive vibes. Hope you're on the mend soon! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Is it the hospitals number 1 priority to make sure you have no sleep whatsoever?

Last time I was in a ward i had a lovely time with two detoxing alcoholics and a bloke with phantom leg pain (and I'm thinking phantom brain pain too). The three of them groaned, moaned and screamed all night, every night. I pleaded for early release to do my convalescence at home just for the kip.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Is it the hospitals number 1 priority to make sure you have no sleep whatsoever?

Having spent more nights in hospitals over the last 20 years than I care to remember, I learnt early on that ear plugs are a must.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
On 23/07/2024 at 20:07, Izzy said:

*removed by request*

Guest Col city fan
On 24/07/2024 at 09:00, Izzy said:

Having spent more nights in hospitals over the last 20 years than I care to remember, I learnt early on that ear plugs are a must.

*removed by request*