Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

6 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

You were lad, such a nice fella, so glad you u are a good man.  To me your that kid, dont take that as a negative:D

I wouldn’t say I’m shy these days :ph34r: I would be intrigued to meet you again aswell as some other faces on here, see what they people behind the keyboard are really like!

10 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

I wouldn’t say I’m shy these days :ph34r: I would be intrigued to meet you again aswell as some other faces on here, see what they people behind the keyboard are really like!

Old days alot of us use to meet at the Swan & Rushes.  That place is gone, if u fancy meeting before a game and want to meet up, would love to, just pm me..:schmike:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Old days alot of us use to meet at the Swan & Rushes.  That place is gone, if u fancy meeting before a game and want to meet up, would love to, just pm me..:schmike:

Up for swan and rushes. Can I wear my MAGA hat 

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Haha 1

So,my lads going on holiday early in the morning and asked whether 3 of his army mates could stay over as they are leaving at 2am,I’ve never met them before.

one has just walked in the house with a Forest shirt on!

im disgusted and disappointed with my son.

Deep clean needed.

• Haha 1

Been feeling awful the last two days. Dizzy spells, weak as anything and struggling to get out of bed. Sleeping all the time. Managed to drag myself down to the doctors but as usual when I go in they were beyond useless.

Unsure what it is but on top of other things I’ve still got going off really struggling to deal with it. Feel like death warmed up, people keep saying dehydration but I’m drinking so much water so dunno what’s going on. 

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

So,my lads going on holiday early in the morning and asked whether 3 of his army mates could stay over as they are leaving at 2am,I’ve never met them before.

Deep clean needed.

Fooking kick him out right away and point him in the direction of the local hostel and ensure his forest supporting mate follows him lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

Deep clean needed.

Is it too late to have you son adopted?

• Haha 1

Apparently, to the left is not ladies with shoulder pads and boots.

Nor apparently to the right is men carrying heavy items.

Some people have no sense of decorum. Screaming and shouting in a public restroom is so uncouth.

20240815_085909.jpg

• Haha 1

On 03/08/2024 at 21:56, Dr The Singh said:

I know it tended to be barren on other days, but you could barely move in there on match days. Still don’t understand how it went under.

Edited by Daggers
  • Like 1

Got a later saying that ive not paid my council tax and ive summoned to court. Even though i paid it!! I tend to pay it on like 9th or 10th of every month. Have done always. However last couple months ive been getting threatening letters saying you missed the payment. Every time ive called them to say ive paid it. Its on record. This time its court summons and wanting £600! 

Flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and going to watch the F1 while we're there. Was really looking forward to it... however the wife is being sick, and I've got a tooth abscess. 

Not only am I bricking it about flying with tooth pain (I've heard horror stories about the air pressure inflicting awful pain) but after a quick trip to the dentist I find out it's going to cost around £5500 to get 2 dental implants to replace the damaged teeth, which are both at the front.

He gave the option of dentures or a dental bridge for much cheaper but I'm tthinking I may as well just get them done once and for all :dry:

48 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and going to watch the F1 while we're there. Was really looking forward to it... however the wife is being sick, and I've got a tooth abscess. 

Not only am I bricking it about flying with tooth pain (I've heard horror stories about the air pressure inflicting awful pain) but after a quick trip to the dentist I find out it's going to cost around £5500 to get 2 dental implants to replace the damaged teeth, which are both at the front.

He gave the option of dentures or a dental bridge for much cheaper but I'm tthinking I may as well just get them done once and for all :dry:

Hope you're able to enjoy your trip deej.

• Thanks 1

Had an interesting conversation with a neighbour earlier, short story is, my kids birthday was on Saturday, they were all outside playing tag when one of them ran past a dog that jumped up and bit the child. Luckily just a bruise and a child in shock. 

I've finally spoken to the dog owner who advised she doesn't normally bite, is a rescue and had been mistreated and must have been startled because of them running up from behind. 

I'm an animal lover so been very understanding and suggested for her to send a card and box of malteasers to the child to say sorry, just as a nice gesture and more so to appease the child's parents. 

Absolutely put in on a plate for her, simple, £3 gesture, no worries.

Nope she's then gone completely on the defensive saying it wasn't her dogs fault, the child shouldn't have run past her dog (on the pavement) and it doesn't seem as if she wants to apologise to the child. 

Now I'm in shock, annoyed and think her attitude stinks. Part of me is now thinking I should report it to the police given she's clearly not the best owner. Dog bites should be reported anyway I believe, but I held off hoping we could sort it like grown ups. 

I'm in disbelief tbh. 

Complimented my dog groomer's son on his new car. Very smart little clio, and observed that's it's a perfect Leicester City blue..... he supports Forest so, is probably returning it as I type lol

Edited by FoyleFox