Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You keep your Goddamn mouth shut.

Nooo... He's got to reach the 10k, Lib!!!! :@

Ahahaha. I love how much you've been post whoring as if you can actually catch up. I might not actually post until you reach 9999 and then just BOOM! Headshot!

Edited by Finnegan

Ahahaha. I love how much you've been post whoring as if you can actually catch up. I might not actually post until you reach 9999 and then just BOOM! Headshot!

ha ha - i was just noticing that very thing - i'm guessing he's gonna be lingering in the 'what am i listening to post count booster thread' for the next hour :crylaugh:

I've seen that one coming for ages, Finners. :thumbup:

:D

Edited by Finnegan

I've seen that one coming for ages, Finners. :thumbup:

:D

or you could just be really gay about this, hold hands, and cross the line together...

in fact, if you use my special playground thread you can have a shoot out....when alexei gets to 9999, agree to both post in that thread at a given time, and the first one that shows after the given time will win

I have been supporting brilliant, caring and industrious people who have been verbally savaged by fucking selfish-moron parents who would benefit their offspring much more by ceasing to be utter cunts.

Tomorrow, I shall be doing the same but for twice the amount of time.

I want to get very drunk this Saturday.

This day hasn't gone well.

Woke up hungover, despite not drinking all that much last night (lunchtime drinking - bleeeurgh)

Forgot important file which I need for my tutoring later, really.

Forgot wallet, so can't replace already eaten lunch with further foodage/foodery.

Double booked myself tonight. Really want to go for the drink I had planned, but need the money from tutoring if I want this holiday (which I do).