Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are you still in 'thampton or are you moving about all over the place this week?

Yesterday I spent the morning in Northampton Crown Court, then was sent to Leicester Mags for the afternoon. Today, I was back on Northampton, where a 3 day trial was due to start, although now it could only be two days.

Judges have brilliant working hours. lol

Yesterday I spent the morning in Northampton Crown Court, then was sent to Leicester Mags for the afternoon. Today, I was back on Northampton, where a 3 day trial was due to start, although now it could only be two days.

Judges have brilliant working hours. lol

Nice one love, just have to make sure they don't work Saturday afternoons and some, Tuesday evenings eh :D

Today is officially shit.

In yet another training session at work. Not got a clue what the geezer running it is saying and I keep having to get him to explain everything over and over again in really simple terms.

Making me feel like a thicko and probably pissing off the other people that are here.

I want to go home.

I had a dream about Ched the other night.

Did you go bowling?

Average work day here. Just ordered my match and train tickets for another trip to Man City for only about £40 - bargain! Leics v Colchester on the saturday and Man City v Sunderland on the sunday :cool: