Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Did you go bowling?

Average work day here. Just ordered my match and train tickets for another trip to Man City for only about £40 - bargain! Leics v Colchester on the saturday and Man City v Sunderland on the sunday :cool:

Ha! No, I don't think we did actually.

My day has involved driving to Peterborough to finally change my Euro's back after gay Paree. Now, I'm doing a spot of Uni work but not before I obtain a lovely cup of tea. I cannot wait to go to the doctors tomorrow.

Ha! No, I don't think we did actually.

My day has involved driving to Peterborough to finally change my Euro's back after gay Paree. Now, I'm doing a spot of Uni work but not before I obtain a lovely cup of tea. I cannot wait to go to the doctors tomorrow.

Fancy bringing one here? All we have is the crap vending machine stuff which takes like mud until the last sip where you get a "sugar" blast.

Fancy bringing one here? All we have is the crap vending machine stuff which takes like mud until the last sip where you get a "sugar" blast.

Ah, a bit like the Fox Travel freeby on the way to Carlisle then? I would send one your way but it would be nigh on cold by the time it got there.

Ah, a bit like the Fox Travel freeby on the way to Carlisle then? I would send one your way but it would be nigh on cold by the time it got there.

I refuse to believe you don't have some kind of thermos flask within a 20 metre radius of you.

I refuse to believe you don't have some kind of thermos flask within a 20 metre radius of you.

I do but Stez puts coffee in it and never cleans it out properly :cry:

Good to see universities making students work for there degrees!!! :beer:

Some of them do :(

Good to see universities making students work for there degrees!!! :beer:
Some of them do :(

I have full days on Monday (9am - 7pm and bearing in mind it's pound a pint night on a Sunday) and Tuesday (11am - 6pm) thankyou very much, as well as 9am - 1pm on a Friday after 2for1 night in Rock City! I do my fair share of work!!

I have full days on Monday (9am - 7pm and bearing in mind it's pound a pint night on a Sunday) and Tuesday (11am - 6pm) thankyou very much, as well as 9am - 1pm on a Friday after 2for1 night in Rock City! I do my fair share of work!!

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssy bro!

My days been pretty crap so far.

Been in college and done nothing lol.

Finish in about 30 mins cuz am off to the hospital for a "checkup" then i got a game of footie tonight. 40 Mins of pure epicness.

Do some work! Tax dodging scum, the lot of you

I'm calm, 'teh! Just making it clear to all that I do work and I'm not a lazy student type! :P

That makes two of us then 'meh!

Green doesn't suit you Alex.

Rudely awoken by JME at roughly 1 o'clock.

I'll just not order your scarf then.

I work 2 evenings and an entire day every week on top of my course. I am a model student. Yeahhhh! :cool:

That makes two of us then 'meh!

Your efforts outweigh mine completely, I feel. Well played you! :sweating::thumbup: