Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went out searching for a golden mermaid and finally found one languishing in the last-chance saloon.

She'll soon be heading for new adventures in Albuquerque.

It's amazing where things end up.

I'm sure this is a coded message about something decidedly shady. :ermm::P

Green doesn't suit you Alex.

lol

I actually don't miss being a student strangely. If I'd left after three years I'd be pining for it but four years was one year too many. I'm loving being able to buy a pint and not think "will this send me over my overdraft limit...?"

I work 2 evenings and an entire day every week on top of my course. I am a model student. Yeahhhh! :cool:

But you're not working now :angry:

lol

I actually don't miss being a student strangely. If I'd left after three years I'd be pining for it but four years was one year too many. I'm loving being able to buy a pint and not think "will this send me over my overdraft limit...?"

I've got to agree with you on that, after 3 years at Uni I was ready to get a job, pity I had to stay on longer, student life is ok for a bit.

Today is going OK, I've sent out some huge price increases to our corporate clients with nicely worded take it or leave it messages. It'll be fun taking their calls next week.

lol

I'm quite enjoying being a student. I'm thinking the next two years I won't though, this is a tough degree. I'm actually better off now I'm a student than I was before though - how mental is that?

Interview went well. Apart from when my mind went blank. Stupid mind. BP looks like a cool place to work. Final salary pension, £5 lunch allowance, big discount on BUPA and the gym. Ok, so it's bit unethical and stuff but f**k it, no worse then where I am at the minute. I'll make up for my lack of morals in later life or something.

My day is going well.

Got my MD down for the day, he bought breakfast and is talking of buying drinks afterwork. If only I could find a way of going for drinks with his credit cards, as opposed to ACTUALLY with HIM, then I would be really happy.

Mixed opinions on my start to the day... bare in mind i am 5 hrs behind GMT so its only just 8am here...

i have been kept up all night by my chicks! lol

im having a go at hatching and raising some chickens and the first batch didnt go to well, only 3 out of 26 eggs hatched. all three going well still.

Being the saddo that i am i spent hours researching into what i might of done wrong, made some changes and moved the incubator into my bedroom to keep an eye on them at night. tried 16 eggs this time and ALL of them have hatched throughout yesterday and last night. Boy, 16 chicks sure do make more noise than 3. not even a wink of sleep all night.

the incubator will be coming out of my bedroom tonight.

Mixed opinions on my start to the day... bare in mind i am 5 hrs behind GMT so its only just 8am here...

i have been kept up all night by my chicks! lol

im having a go at hatching and raising some chickens and the first batch didnt go to well, only 3 out of 26 eggs hatched. all three going well still.

Being the saddo that i am i spent hours researching into what i might of done wrong, made some changes and moved the incubator into my bedroom to keep an eye on them at night. tried 16 eggs this time and ALL of them have hatched throughout yesterday and last night. Boy, 16 chicks sure do make more noise than 3. not even a wink of sleep all night.

the incubator will be coming out of my bedroom tonight.

The first line in your post is terribly misleading.

Edited by Tabou