Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just over three weeks until the big one, ladies.

Even I'm out for that one!!

It's about time you lot started turning 18. lil dave's in a few weeks isn't it as well? Food times.

I hear there's going to be some stelling action (potentially) on your bday ched?? Are the rumours true?

Last night went on quiz night for charity at school. Quality night. Drinks. Laughs. Never knew so much discussion and wasted time can be caused from deciding whether to order a 5 or 7 seater taxi :D

Also an auction at school where Wayne Rooney's boots worn only once - in the T90 advert - got sold for £300!

It's about time you lot started turning 18. lil dave's in a few weeks isn't it as well? Food times.

I hear there's going to be some stelling action (potentially) on your bday ched?? Are the rumours true?

I can confirm these rumours as being likely.

I'm thinking pub early doors, who knows where then depending on how I feel I might just stay in the pub and miss the match for some Jeff Stelling Drinking Action.

I can confirm these rumours as being likely.

I'm thinking pub early doors, who knows where then depending on how I feel I might just stay in the pub and miss the match for some Jeff Stelling Drinking Action.

This sounds like a bandwagon I want to be on.

I've just remembered I spent my "turning 18 experiance" getting brutally beaten by you for just trying to have a little sleep lol

And also beating you on fifa even though I had never played it before...and bruce dyer scored :P aha

I might make an appearance for that, make a day of it.

:cool:

This sounds like a bandwagon I want to be on.

I've just remembered I spent my "turning 18 experiance" getting brutally beaten by you for just trying to have a little sleep lol

And also beating you on fifa even though I had never played it before...and bruce dyer scored :P aha

No comment.

Aha.. Didn't I do an ld3 one too???

Was looking forward to some tray tonight, still epic as. Though.

Yourr mate on the dancedloor when me and bert turned up!!!! "who are these guys" "he's a good dancer" "I'm off"

:unsure: ?

:yesyes:

Not sure we'll be doing much eating though :P

Can't wait.

Holy shit...

I've never been so tired in my life, and I now have work at 4 till 11ish.....Help....Great weekend though, smashing city win, top night up town, played this morning which although we lost 6-5 it was a good team effort and a proper match to play in.

Tomorrow is going to be the longest lye in everrrrr....No work and only my under 8's training at half 5 to get up for.

Then roll on Wednesday and Saturday, two top aways although after last night my bank account is heavily wounded.

The prospect of Cheds 18th has me very excited too.

Edited by Tommeh

Now, with your 18th coming up & you looking a little young for your age, surely now is the perfect time to send off for your provisional driving license, Ben? :unsure::P

My sister is apparently sorting it, sort of a birthday treat :P