Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Barely a week after my old boss has left, it looks like the new boss is making me redundant.

Soz to here that.

I've fallen out with everyone left, right and centre and will probably be "made redundant" by the end of the month.

Oh dear :( what is the reasoning behind that?

I will be finding out tomorrow, but I would imagine that it would be 'in the best interests of the department to reorganise things in a way that makes it nigh on impossible for you to stay on'. The real reason, I suspect, is that the control freak doesn't want someone self-sufficient working for them, especially when that person is planning to leave in 6 months time.

Cvnt

Yes.

Soz to here that.

I've fallen out with everyone left, right and centre and will probably be "made redundant" by the end of the month.

Thanks, chum. I can handle being made redundant, it's not like I am going to be there in 6 months time. What I can't handle is the way it's been dealt with. It wouldn't surprise me if the person(s) behind this genuinely believes that I haven't worked out what's coming. That's what is pissing me off.

I will be finding out tomorrow, but I would imagine that it would be 'in the best interests of the department to reorganise things in a way that makes it nigh on impossible for you to stay on'. The real reason, I suspect, is that the control freak doesn't want someone self-sufficient working for them, especially when that person is planning to leave in 6 months time.

Yes.

Thanks, chum. I can handle being made redundant, it's not like I am going to be there in 6 months time. What I can't handle is the way it's been dealt with. It wouldn't surprise me if the person(s) behind this genuinely believes that I haven't worked out what's coming. That's what is pissing me off.

On the plus side I get out of the cleaning and cooking duties if you're at home all day :thumbup:

Paying the price for a good weekend today.

The drink never seems to affect me until the Monday night.

I have whiplash due to a combination of Red Bull and headbanging. :cool:

I think it was your dancing that has still got me dazzled.

YM-credit-rating-c_1006023c.jpg

I can't even remember what I was drinking, but it tasted like Lilt.

lol

Apart from paying £5 to enter life, staying for 2 songs and throwing up next to the freshen up bloke, that 30 min sesh in liquid made the vkend.

Also: Sorry to hear that Lisa, best of luck tomorrow.

Edited by Tommeh

After saturday I feel the same.

Feleing the 21st for the next one. As payday for me is the 20th.

Any FT'ers doing town need to let me know well in advance from now on.

Few of the mandems I'd like to meet.

Think I'll be out this week, not sure about the next, depending on who else can make it. I'm a cert for this, 80 % / 20% for the 21st (in favour of going).

Think I'll be out this week, not sure about the next, depending on who else can make it. I'm a cert for this, 80 % / 20% for the 21st (in favour of going).

This week is a complete no go. Pressuming we'll be in London till quite late after Millwall and got a mates 19th up Lough which tbh I doubt I'll make due to the sat night overspend anyway.

I should be out on the 21st too all being well. Not risking going in Liquid though, they don't do my kind of id.

They're not too strict. It's Life where you get the bloody Spanish Inquisition.

This week is a complete no go. Pressuming we'll be in London till quite late after Millwall and got a mates 19th up Lough which tbh I doubt I'll make due to the sat night overspend anyway.

I'll make sure I'm up both then. If only for the agressive dancing at other men. lol