Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol

True on so many levels.

Although when I went up Luffbraaa, I got asked half my families adresses to prove my identity... Joke.

-"What's your name?"

-Sa....

"When's your birthday?"

-The third...

"What's you middle name?"

-Pet....

"What's your address?"

-32 Colindale Av...

Don't give you any time to even think. Can't help but look tipsy.

-"What's your name?"

-Sa....

"When's your birthday?"

-The third...

"What's you middle name?"

-Pet....

"What's your address?"

-32 Colindale Av...

Don't give you any time to even think. Can't help but look tipsy.

I still find it weird your names not Michael.

You've clearly not watched enough Partridge then. :thumbup:

The temperature inside this apple turnover is 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple is going to squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down.

But your Michael not Sam.

I'm Sam.

Me.

:cry:

Nah, you're Milktray.

The temperature inside this apple turnover is 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple is going to squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down.

"It's hotter than the sun!" lol

Cashback.

SpiceWorld!

They're not too strict. It's Life where you get the bloody Spanish Inquisition.

I'll make sure I'm up both then. If only for the agressive dancing at other men. lol

:cool:

You kids don't watch enough of the first series of I'm Alan Partridge. The second series is absolute guff in comparison.

The second is very much enjoyable, even so. It's at its best in the third episode with fantastic man Dan.

The first is more brilliant by far.

Alan: "Do you know what it says on the side of my car?"

Sophie: "Tosser?"

Alan: "Jill, I have no sheaths."

Jill: "What?"

Alan: "Prophylactics... rubber johnnies... actually, being your age and everything..."

lol

The second is very much enjoyable, even so. It's at its best in the third episode with fantastic man Dan.

The first is more brilliant by far.

Alan: "Do you know what it says on the side of my car?"

Sophie: "Tosser?"

Alan: "Jill, I have no sheaths."

Jill: "What?"

Alan: "Prophylactics... rubber johnnies... actually, being your age and everything..."

lol

Don't get me wrong, the second series is enjoyable. The first series is AMAZING though. I think I watched an episode a day throughout my second year.

Don't get me wrong, the second series is enjoyable. The first series is AMAZING though. I think I watched an episode a day throughout my second year.

Then we're in complete agreement.

"Oooooh, she's more attractive than my wife"

"Dere's more to OIreland den dis" lol

Then we're in complete agreement.

"Oooooh, she's more attractive than my wife"

"Dere's more to OIreland den dis" lol

"Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"

You kids don't watch enough of the first series of I'm Alan Partridge. The second series is absolute guff in comparison.

Nooo! The second series is brilliant too.

The bit where he does the Dante Fires presentation after impaling his foot on the fence is my favourite. 'Heeurrrghh...you know that feeling, where there's nothing coming up?'

Nooo! The second series is brilliant too.

The bit where he does the Dante Fires presentation after impaling his foot on the fence is my favourite. 'Heeurrrghh...you know that feeling, where there's nothing coming up?'