Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had my report back from my doctor, I need a knee operation. I'm going to hate being on crutches.

Driving lesson went well this morning, so well prepared for tomorrow, all down to me now.

Ahh mate, whats up with ya knee then?

Ive just been discharged from physio for my ankle ligaments, very nearly needed an op myself.

Ahh mate, whats up with ya knee then?

Ive just been discharged from physio for my ankle ligaments, very nearly needed an op myself.

Ligament damage & some bone damage on the knee cap too I think.

Been having physio for ages and have to have some injections now & again, but after my MRI, they have decided I need a operation. :(

Ligament damage & some bone damage on the knee cap too I think.

Been having physio for ages and have to have some injections now & again, but after my MRI, they have decided I need a operation. :(

Ahh unlucky mate, will benefit you in the long run n that.

Just had my report back from my doctor, I need a knee operation. I'm going to hate being on crutches.

Same here, except they wont give me the op on my knee until i've had bit of physio, which i know is a waste of time. Stupid cvnty nhs

Champions League tonight isn't it? Totally forgot!

I'll be watching Liverpool v Real Madrid then :thumbup:

And if that gets boring, I'll be switching to Juve vs Chelsea.

If that gets boring, I'll watch some other crap, and then end up missing goals probably!

my day has been pretty good no coursework to bother with anymore, well until tomorrow <_< , but still after getting my eleven month english work in and getting an A* in it has made my day much more fun! and later training followed by a nice dose of Champions League action! safety!!!! :thumbup:

And if that gets boring, I'll be switching to Juve vs Chelsea.

If that gets boring, I'll watch some other crap, and then end up missing goals probably!

That's what happens to me, or either I fall to sleep wake up and then the scores about 4-2.

Anyway, it's started good, as always, Torres had a one on one but Iker the man saved it.