Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had my report back from my doctor, I need a knee operation. I'm going to hate being on crutches.

Driving lesson went well this morning, so well prepared for tomorrow, all down to me now.

Awww, sorry to hear that. Still, I guess it's better that they reached that conclusion now, rather than struggle on with it then have to have it done in a few years time.

The crutches could be a benefit in disguise - think of the female attention you'll get... and you can milk the sympathy vote for all it's worth! :P;)

I know it's been said many times before, but I'd like to say Lise, all the best for the future and I hope it works out for you :thumbup:

Thanks.

The meeting went as expected. I looked like a champion poker player, and gave nothing away, opting to "think things through" before making any comment. I have another meeting on Monday, and will be exercising my right to take in a friend. I can see some support amongst the ranks, so that is comforting.

Cow pie?

Did somone say cow pie?

:unsure:

Can you believe Sir Fynwy turned down the offer of cow pie on Friday?

"Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"

I think that's my favourite. :thumbup:

Just had my report back from my doctor, I need a knee operation. I'm going to hate being on crutches.

Driving lesson went well this morning, so well prepared for tomorrow, all down to me now.

:( Can it be done with keyhole surgery? If it can, you shouldn't need the crutches for too long.

And good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks.

The meeting went as expected. I looked like a champion poker player, and gave nothing away, opting to "think things through" before making any comment. I have another meeting on Monday, and will be exercising my right to take in a friend. I can see some support amongst the ranks, so that is comforting.

Sock it to 'em Lease!

Awww, sorry to hear that. Still, I guess it's better that they reached that conclusion now, rather than struggle on with it then have to have it done in a few years time.

The crutches could be a benefit in disguise - think of the female attention you'll get... and you can milk the sympathy vote for all it's worth! :P;)

Yeah, rather have it done now. & yeah, the attention will be fantastic & don't you just know I'll milk it. :D!

:( Can it be done with keyhole surgery? If it can, you shouldn't need the crutches for too long.

And good luck for tomorrow!

Hopefully, got an appointment to sort out what is happening etc, so should know more then.

& thanks Lisa. :D

Fooking loved today 1.7k up on the Cheltenham festival ( which is likely to be all took up tomorrow) so I took the Mrs and kid out for a few beers and Meal which was very nice... bit tipsy now, need not be complacent betting tomorrow.

Fooking loved today 1.7k up on the Cheltenham festival ( which is likely to be all took up tomorrow) so I took the Mrs and kid out for a few beers and Meal which was very nice... bit tipsy now, need not be complacent betting tomorrow.

Fooking hell lend us a oner :P

Wangled a morning on the computer continuing to piss about with spreadsheets, in the hope the club phone me about the ST application.

The have one hour forty minutes left.

Thirty minutes and then I save £400.00...

Pretty fucking damn good.

Passed my driving test, mum insured me on her new 09 plate Ford Foucs.

Going out for a meal tonight & hopefully City can win.

:D

Well done mate :thumbup:

fooking shit missed college to sort Tranmere out and FT is sold the fook out :@