Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was sure I'd done quite well. Was sure I'd put the effort in, albeit could have revised better but was pretty sure I'd got C+ in psychology and maths, possibly slightly lower for Law.

Two E's and a U.

Horrible, horrible feeling.

Was sure I'd done quite well. Was sure I'd put the effort in, albeit could have revised better but was pretty sure I'd got C+ in psychology and maths, possibly slightly lower for Law.

Two E's and a U.

Horrible, horrible feeling.

Im waiting for my physics result when I go back in about 1 hour,

Looking for an E or U :thumbsup:

This is why there are a thing called resits, then we can all get A's in the resit so dont be hard on yourself. :D

My business studies A level teacher she did 2 a levels, got an E in English and a C in Business Studies, and shes quite rich!!

This is why there are a thing called resits, then we can all get A's in the resit so dont be hard on yourself. :D

My business studies A level teacher she did 2 a levels, got an E in English and a C in Business Studies, and shes quite rich!!

Aye.

Don't even know how to tell my parents though. They flipped out when I got predicted an E in one subject three months ago...urging me to change it around.

Aye.

Don't even know how to tell my parents though. They flipped out when I got predicted an E in one subject three months ago...urging me to change it around.

Say you want money for a school trip and then spend it on the resits, thats if they dont know about the exam results day. Otherwise just explain it to them, they're not gonna whip you or make you feel worse.

Aye.

Surprised, you come across as an intelligent chap on here. Stick at it though, it obviously means something to you which is the first step in actually getting the results you deserve.

I had good news today. Some really positive feedback from my interview yesterday and they want me to go back and meet one of the MD's on Monday evening. Get in! Fingers crossed I'll be working for zee Germans soon.

Edited by James.

Surprised, you come across as an intelligent chap on here. Stick at it though, it obviously means something to you which is the first step in actually getting the results you deserve.

I had good news today. Some really positive feedback from my interview yesterday and they want me to go back and meet one of the MD's on Monday evening. Get in! Fingers crossed I'll be working for zee Germans soon.

Wayhey!! Drinks on James!!

Aye.

At the end of the day, you're parents should always be there to support you :).

The only thing to do now is to learn from your mistakes - it's one of few ways to get better at what you do :).

I'm predicted a D in Philosophy - I want to prove my teacher wrong - show them that I can do better.

Just watch out if you go to Uni. My mate found out that's not always the case the hard way...

'Played James Dot and Tils. Commises to Nuss and Lav.

Yesterday was the worst morning I'd had for a long time, but after driving to Tranmere it got considerably better even though Leicester lost.

Had an exam today on 4 hours sleep, it went ok. Have spent most of the afternoon in bed. Got another one next Thursday :rolleyes:

Had better.

I'm waiting for the national investigation to begin into the abysmal marking that took place on my IT paper.

Not helped by one of my best mates dislocating his knee as well. ****ing horid.

Had better.

I'm waiting for the national investigation to begin into the abysmal marking that took place on my IT paper.

Not helped by one of my best mates dislocating his knee as well. ****ing horid.

Ouch. >_<