Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I have a bug.

It's not up my arse though - oh no. Nothing is languishing in my arse for any period of time at all.

We're you not the poster who said he didn't want to hear about illnesses that were not terminal????

Hope it's cleared up by Satdee.

Bucko!?

:yesyes:

Trying to let off steam after exams and he went on it.

Seen a dislocated elbow happen and now a dislocated knee, both made me feel sick.

Waited an age for an ambulance to turn up, he was pissing himself on morphene by the time they'd popped it back in. :sick:

:yesyes:

Trying to let off steam after exams and he went on it.

Seen a dislocated elbow happen and now a dislocated knee, both made me feel sick.

Waited an age for an ambulance to turn up, he was pissing himself on morphene by the time they'd popped it back in. :sick:

I dislocated a work colleagues hip in a footy match once, the gas and air cheered him up but it wasn't nice. He had 4 weeks of work, the lucky git, and all I got was snide comments about how I should do his job as well as mine!

We're you not the poster who said he didn't want to hear about illnesses that were not terminal????

Hope it's cleared up by Satdee.

I said I'm not interested in other people's minor afflictions - mine are of huge importance to me.

Decide on a bloody pub, damn your hide.

I said I'm not interested in other people's minor afflictions - mine are of huge importance to me.

Decide on a bloody pub, damn your hide.

There's a nice bar just down the road but as I'm in Grenoble that'll not be much use to us on Saturday.

Are we looking for someplace near London Bridge? I can't really remember where we decided on.

There's a nice bar just down the road but as I'm in Grenoble that'll not be much use to us on Saturday.

Are we looking for someplace near London Bridge? I can't really remember where we decided on.

I have Plan B and Plan C in place in case of no Plan A.

Plan D was good but is slightly illegal whereas Plan E was just plain cruel to animals.

There is a god

Surprised by my AS Physics January Result. C.

Fook me.

I was expecting a U, in all seriousness.

Probably all them Greek letters in Physics :P

Edit, I hate the knobheads who are like "Ooh no I only got a B", i told one to fook off.

Edited by lavrentis

Been shattered all day thanks to the M6 making it take ages to get home last night.

Sat at work attempting to do my uni work but mostly stared into space.

Then had the worst driving lesson ever, two people walked out in front of me on separate occasions, and I was just generally shit.

Early night tonight I think.

Edit, I hate the knobheads who are like "Ooh no I only got a B", i told one to fook off.

That really gets me.

I'm sitting there with wank grades and there's some girl who's like 'OMG OMG HOW DO I TELL MY MOM I ONLY GOT A-B-B'

This has been the best day this year since Valentines Day :) .

Not for me. Rubbish day wasting my time trying to get my phone connected.

Also saw some people that depress me just by entering my field of vision.

So, no, today could have been much better...