Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That really gets me.

I'm sitting there with wank grades and there's some girl who's like 'OMG OMG HOW DO I TELL MY MOM I ONLY GOT A-B-B'

Yeah that pisses me off too.

I told my mate that a B is good and asked her what was wrong with it?

She tells me - it's not an A. I wanted an A and now I'm upset. I was like 'well you can just fuck right off. don't speak to me for the rest of the day'

:@

Work was easy yesterday, town was decent. Maxi Gradel chant through Loughborough walking between clubs was the highlight.

Day off today, just got up. Nothing planned so it'll be fifa all day then everything on tomorrow which will be BIG.

...Sorry to hear that DavieG, horrible thing to happen.

Edited by Tommeh

Everything went swimmingly until 4:55 when I got some email from a tool expecting the world to revolve around when he wants stuff done rather than how long it actually takes, ended up hanging around half an hour late and missing out on a colleague's stand up routine as a result. :angry:

Not bad.

Wasted 4+ hours booking two flights for my brother (he was not happy with what I had found the other day), then another hour sorting out my phone connection problems, then 1/2 hour kept on hold by vodafone business line (who obviously had no intention of talking to me at all), then went to work and got home at 10pm. And yet in spite of all this time-wasting (barely had time for lunch), I have been feeling happy and positive.

Nice feeling overall :thumbup:

Not bad.

Wasted 4+ hours booking two flights for my brother (he was not happy with what I had found the other day), then another hour sorting out my phone connection problems, then 1/2 hour kept on hold by vodafone business line (who obviously had no intention of talking to me at all), then went to work and got home at 10pm. And yet in spite of all this time-wasting (barely had time for lunch), I have been feeling happy and positive.

Nice feeling overall :thumbup:

Has anyone else noticed that Cisono's had problems with Vodafone? :unsure::whistle::devil:

Has anyone else noticed that Cisono's had problems with Vodafone? :unsure::whistle::devil:

Glad you noticed. Don't think vodafone have yet. :whistle:

(But complaint coming up, if only they answered the call,

I would be able to ask them what address it should go to). :unsure:

Coz they're a load of shit :)

Seconded :thumbup:

Strange. Fell asleep for about 20 mins earlier this evening but when I woke up I felt what can only be described as really sad. I think it might have been linked to a dream - I have that vague feeling that I was dreaming, but can't really 'grasp' the details. It's left me feeling bewildered, down and hmmm-ish. Odd. :/