Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I love the way that this thread really enables the reader to capture the full sense of 24 hours in someone's life; the drama and the joys, the desperate lows. It enables one to become fully immersed in a poster's character and see life through their eyes, to feel what they felt.

:whistle:

:P

If only we could do a puppet show to fully convey our range of emotions over the last 24 hours!

Memorable day. Renewed my season ticket and took the rare opportunity to enjoy the emergence of spring by walking along the Aylestone Meadows for the first time since steam trains ran down the Central Line beside the Black Pad decades back.

It brought back happy memories I must admit and a feeling of guilt that, for various reasons, I so rarely visit Leicester other than for football or to work at The Market.

Woke to the sound of my brain exploding, each pulse beat welcomed by arterioles crashing into my skull.

Wife packed us all into the car to go and see my mate over in Leicester, we had to plan a week away with both families - camping in North Wales. Only she diverted to the ground to get us the season tickets. I tried to be grumpy about it but caved in, I can see me not being able to ever stop having one so I may as well shut up and accept it. Bless her cotton socks. I made her pay for it though - she had to listen to Quo, Rush and Rainbow.

We had a lovely walk through the fields with the dog but I never really felt normal until we had a fry-up for tea.

It was a good day.

One Hell of a weekend that. Millwall was a great day out, massive win and such an experience. Gave a few lifts here and there last night making £££££....Then 2 games today 1st for Sileby won 5-2, then went straight to my under 8's game which was the title decider which we won 2-1, over the moon with that! Even work was pretty good tonight!

Having one massive chill out day tomorrow.

Well it was yesterday now, but either way it was a shitter in more ways than one.

a) I had two Literature essays to do, and I only managed to do one. Either way it took ages.

b) I played football, gave away the penalty that resulted in their equaliser. 3-3. I ran to retain the ball, but tangled feet with the bloke in front of me, and kind of just a little bit fell on him. Thankfully I was forgiven, though.

c) Nan needs a bypass.

d) Tired as fook.

e) Swollen ankle.

f) The prospect of another week at school.

Other than that it was GREAT.

EDIT: I had a meal at the harvester. Was lovely. I take everything back. :wub:

Edited by Nod.E

If only we could do a puppet show to fully convey our range of emotions over the last 24 hours!

That was Daggers gold.

Saturday was terrific, another top away day. Yesterday was blah but improved no end in the evening, despite my beloved PSG going down 3-1 at home whilst being live on Setanta.

Shitty. The world is conspiring against me. I need lots more hours in the day, or the ability to function on no sleep whatsoever. But I'm sooooo tired. :yawn::(

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Shitty. The world is conspiring against me. I need lots more hours in the day, or the ability to function on no sleep whatsoever. But I'm sooooo tired. :yawn::(

Bless you :(

My day was ok, had an horrendous lecture on child abuse. Deeply upsetting :(

That was Daggers gold.

Saturday was terrific, another top away day. Yesterday was blah but improved no end in the evening, despite my beloved PSG going down 3-1 at home whilst being live on Setanta.

at about 8pm when i certain person retired from the room?