Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got Posh tickets, got a distinction on my exam and had 2 bcaon torpedos. Today is good.

I am intrigued by the bcaon torpedo. Sounds well exotic. :cool:

Well done! :thumbup:

This not be able to eat much malarky is starting to wreak havoc on me now, absolutely shattered today and my knee joints are giving me grief. When will it end!

Have you tried soups? It's a cunning ploy at getting stuff in without physically eating.

Er, interesting. At lunch I played football, headers and volleys, and one unfortunate misdirected long-range, left-foot volley knocked some woman's drink out of her hand as she was drinking it :blush::sweating:

Fortunately she accepted my many apologies.

Er, interesting. At lunch I played football, headers and volleys, and one unfortunate misdirected long-range, left-foot volley knocked some woman's drink out of her hand as she was drinking it :blush::sweating:

Fortunately she accepted my many apologies.

:giggle: Oh dear.

Good at times

Bad at times.

Played football today for first time in two months after an ankle injury. Came through unscathed. My fitness levels are shocking!!

My english teacher is a total bitch-whore. Anyone on Facebook will know what I want to do to her i.e. shoot her down. She thinks she's queen of the world and doesn't treat us like adults. And I hate the way she is so patronising and sarcastic. Fuckin rip her tongue out. See what she has to say about that.