Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That's how I feel.

Fair enough.

Although, you should probably know

Serious complications as a result of anaesthesia do occur, but they are extremely rare. It's estimated that serious complications result in four deaths for every million anaesthetics given.

Taken from near the bottom of the page on this link - http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/anaesthesia.html

That's too small a risk to worry about, in my eyes at least.

You and the world - line up and feel the power of live performance theatre. It is awsome. It is now. It is powered by drinking from 10am.

10am?

I have been told I am worrying unnecessarily, but I have never had a general anaesthetic before, and people die from them, and knowing my luck, I will be one of them.

You actually get a few seconds of very pleasurable wooziness. Then afterwards, utterly revolting tea.

Statistically, you are more likely to die by legal execution or lightning strike than during general anaesthesia.

But you strike me as the eternal pessimist and no doubt go out of your way to avoid extra-marital affairs in prodominently Muslim states, or playing golf on stormy days. No amount of 'you'll be fines' does any good, does it?

You actually get a few seconds of very pleasurable wooziness. Then afterwards, utterly revolting tea.

Statistically, you are more likely to die by legal execution or lightning strike than during general anaesthesia.

But you strike me as the eternal pessimist and no doubt go out of your way to avoid extra-marital affairs in prodominently Muslim states, or playing golf on stormy days. No amount of 'you'll be fines' does any good, does it?

If you fear the worst, then it doesn't take you by surprise.

I wouldn't go for an extra-marital affair, full stop. You haven't seen Sir Fynwy when he's angry. If you had, you'd know why.

I wouldn't go for an extra-marital affair, full stop. You haven't seen Sir Fynwy when he's angry. If you had, you'd know why.

i've had loads of general anaesthetics, and i'm perfectly fine, i'm sure you'd agree?

i've not really helped have i?

I've reassured Mrs NW on this matter too. I explained that it's too expensive and seems an awful lot of hassle.

Talk about sense of humour failure.....

i've had loads of general anaesthetics, and i'm perfectly fine, i'm sure you'd agree?

i've not really helped have i?

No.

I've reassured Mrs NW on this matter too. I explained that it's too expensive and seems an awful lot of hassle.

Was it a case of sorting out your own tea? It's bad when you have to sort your own tea out. >_<

you said it was over between you and you'd leave her, for me, as soon as you had sorted a 'few things' out. by february you said!

Edited by stez

you said it was over between you and you'd leave her, for me, as soon as you had sorted a 'few things' out. by february you said!

Can you have your domestic somewhere else please?

It's like an episode of Coronation St.

Uplifting. Somehow we managed to leave three bags behind after a day on the market - and it was nearly 18 hours before we discovered the fact.

Among other things the bags contained purchases for which a deposit had been paid so the potential not only for personal loss but substantial hassle and customer dissatisfation was considerable.

In the event the youngsters on the electrical stand behind us, Kirsty, Ollie, Sam etc had noticed the bags and handed them over to security for safe-keeping at the market office.

It did them so much credit. Top people. It was hard to thank them enough.