Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Night out with Ben? Now we're talking.

Throw a little bit of 'Milktray in the mix & it's heaven.

Get it done.

I died and went to heaven last night when I saw Ben in varsity last night then walking to vice obviously 2 women per arm like.

:D

Good day. Long trip to the City of Manchester Stadium to watch the Sunderland game. Not a brilliant match but hearing a Manc bloke going on a rant about shaving during the first half was probably the most bizarre and out of place thing I've ever witnessed at a game. Loved it!

Had a phone call from my doctors surgery about my blood tests. I need to go in tomorrow, sounds ominous...

Be alrighty katy.

They'll just tell you that they need another blood test to make sure you defo have blue blood :whistle:

Had a phone call from my doctors surgery about my blood tests. I need to go in tomorrow, sounds ominous...

You'll be fine, 'teh. Believe. Think positive, get positive. Unless it's HIV results, in which case don't follow my advice. :sweating:>_<

Nah serious, don't worry 'bout it. :thumbup:

My day has been tiring to say the least. Started at 9, been in lectures just about all day, got out at 5, had a bit of a blast at the gym and now "doing work" in the library. Harsh.

Out celebrating with my youngest. Yesterday was his first "Mother's Day" at the restaurant he runs with his partner and they were fully booked for the entire session. As he said, with the Credit Crunch and all that, there was no more uplifting or encouraging sight than a packed house. Over 180 bookings, just the two chefs and good reaction all round. No wonder he seemed chirpy.