Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Easter parties? Lucky bar stool.

Saying that we have a 21 man Fiver in Chase tournament on Friday so not all doom and gloom at Rawlins.

Don't forget the Christmas ones as well. :D

Best of luck to the Rawlins boys I know, fight the good fight.

Don't forget the Christmas ones as well. :D

Best of luck to the Rawlins boys I know, fight the good fight.

Just me and Shaun then, I will be surprised if I do well in it had some awful luck in the last couple of weeks. Had a big game earlier with a £13 pot. I scraped to the final my deal aswell so I was always confident give the lad a 6 and he swaps for a 4, so I was thinking yes I am in here. Come to Daddy! I cut a pissing 3. I was livid.

Wayhey!!!

Congratulations! :cheers:

Thank you. :smile:

Congrats, hope it all works out for you. :thumbup:

Ditto. :thumbup:

Yey you.

You may buy me a drink on Saturday to celebrate.

Oh, okay then. :P

It's that song I sent you, isn't it? That's why you got the job.

No need to thank me.

Yes, it clearly did the trick. Even if it was slightly odd. I must listen to it again now I'm not quite so stoopidly tired and stoned on Red Bull.

Oh and even though the miserable sod hasn't posted, thanks to Lookydo who made me see sense and told me to go to bed and get some sleep. :D

I got a new job. :D (They have no idea how misguided they've been!!!) :ph34r:

But... Woohoo, I get to escape my current head-teacher. :punk::yahoo::beer:

Congratulations Fi!

My day has been tiring, I have a feeling most days for be like this for a while.

Was livid at 4ish when I entered work to find I'm down to work the 13th (Leeds Home) although seeing as I start at 4 and found out the Ko is half 12 I'm in the clear!!! I fooking love Sky for screening this and kicking it off at a ridiculous time.

So far, so good!

Had some good pressies, got a nice cake to look forward to, managed to run 5 miles despite the injury, and have just received some exciting news about my official birthday lottery draw - I won a tenner! Yes, a whole tenner!!

:thumbsup:

So far, so good!

Had some good pressies, got a nice cake to look forward to, managed to run 5 miles despite the injury, and have just received some exciting news about my official birthday lottery draw - I won a tenner! Yes, a whole tenner!!

:thumbsup:

'played Lease. And if I haven't said it already ;) 'Happy Birthday'

What did you get?

'played Lease. And if I haven't said it already ;) 'Happy Birthday'

What did you get?

Thanks!

I got wine, Singstar Queen, some guide books for NZ and Sydney, a DS game, and a bendy tripod!!