Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This girl I know gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek. She is always quite friendly, so I didn't think anything of it... until she mentioned that she will introduce me to her girlfriend. (she's gay?!?!?!)

She was also repeatedly cuddled by this guy who was obviously very drunk (but still standing on his own... just!).

Her sister hugged and held a mate of mine. I had never seen them even talking together before.

:whistle::unsure:

How many pints had they had?!?!?!

Woman on the train bouncing her baby up and down on the emergency button in the foxestalkers carriage which caused a delay

Stupid, stupid woman. I was very impressed with your calmness. I was ready to hit her. :angry:

Apart from City managing to ruin another birthday away day, yesterday turned out to be quite good.

yes hwat ha day also good night diasappointed in no tommmmmeh or bert dancing blowing me awya but lifes not fair. alwso i wasnt ot see tecev on the dancefloor in leices and uncle alberto and milktray man and tilleyyyyyyyyy and aslo anyone else worth a mention i sguess :)

Bless.

Set off at 9am yesterday for London Road with my dad, 6 potted meat sandwiches and a packet of Tesco wingums which was cool.

Got inside the ground and standing up was pretty good.

The game itself, no comment.

Left after their second goal, still no comment.

Arrived home at 3pm, tired.

Went to bed.

Awoke and had dinner; salad.

Played some people on fifa.

Went in the bath and then watched casualty and the stupid not even funny live at the appollo.

Went to bed.

Woke up on Sunday morning and went on football manager on the desktop pc.

Then, I went on the laptop, doing this.

__

God knows what is going to happen later or what the Sheffield Wednesday fans are going to say about our result at college.

:@ :@

Stupid, stupid woman. I was very impressed with your calmness. I was ready to hit her. :angry:

Apart from City managing to ruin another birthday away day, yesterday turned out to be quite good.

My mate accidently bumped in to her to which she said "well he could of said sorry" , maybe he could but then again maybe she should apologise for holding the fecking train up for 10 minutes :giggle:

My mate accidently bumped in to her to which she said "well he could of said sorry" , maybe he could but then again maybe she should apologise for holding the fecking train up for 10 minutes :giggle:

Good mate. :thumbup:

yes hwat ha day also good night diasappointed in no tommmmmeh or bert dancing blowing me awya but lifes not fair. alwso i wasnt ot see tecev on the dancefloor in leices and uncle alberto and milktray man and tilleyyyyyyyyy and aslo anyone else worth a mention i sguess :)

lol

Would be a siccc night out.

My night out last night was fucking unreal! Best night out in town for ages. Pleanty of filth about and me and Tevez found it, Tommeh didnt obviously he was doing the old 'I'm to cool to dance' and then he fell over in Echoes. Priceless. Spent a stupid amount of money but was totally worth it, coming back in from football this morning and finding a meat feast pizza next to my bed made in more laughable.

lol

Would be a siccc night out.

My night out last night was fucking unreal! Best night out in town for ages. Pleanty of filth about and me and Tevez found it, Tommeh didnt obviously he was doing the old 'I'm to cool to dance' and then he fell over in Echoes. Priceless. Spent a stupid amount of money but was totally worth it, coming back in from football this morning and finding a meat feast pizza next to my bed made in more laughable.

:yesyes: It would indeed.