Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Poor purley poor.

Still cannot find a job and when merly getting one, withdrew by accident and I cannot re-apply.

:@

Why can't someone buy the shop that Woolworths used to rent and then they will be a few jobs on the go?

:@

[but we finally beat someone on Fifa and with 10-men woooooo! Liverpool 4-3 AC Milan]

Edited by Fox92

Interesting

Found out that Lorna who was on Boys and Girls Alone actually goes my school, which I didn't know until it was pointed out to me today.

Never saw the programme, and i've always secretly called her 'Miss Piggy'. Had no idea she was a TV star.

Edited by NSLL

My Creative Zen mysteriously broke down. It was fine last night, then today it just wont turn on.

Hit the reset button loads of times. My computer wont even acknowledge that it's plugged in :(

Other than that, work was easy today. Cooking a pizza as we speak ;)

That happened with my iPod. And my Creative Zen still sometimes just switches off randomly. Sometimes you have to update the software, but looks like you're struggling coz it's not even being recognised on the computer.

My day was pretty good. Got stuff for my Holland football tour sorted out. Going next Friday. Really can't wait. Hopefully get a tour of the Eindhoven stadium too :)

That happened with my iPod. And my Creative Zen still sometimes just switches off randomly. Sometimes you have to update the software, but looks like you're struggling coz it's not even being recognised on the computer.

My day was pretty good. Got stuff for my Holland football tour sorted out. Going next Friday. Really can't wait. Hopefully get a tour of the Eindhoven stadium too :)

I only got the damn thing last month as well :(

On another note, i saw someone on Facebook had a status saying they wer excited about Holland football tour. can't remember who it was now :\

I only got the damn thing last month as well :(

On another note, i saw someone on Facebook had a status saying they wer excited about Holland football tour. can't remember who it was now :\

Do I actually know you without knowing it?!

Yesterday, really couldn't be bothered poor day.

Today, things must be on the way up as I am watching the tv whilst eating a date slice and a can of pepsi max! Oh, and City were linked with Simon Cox of Swindon Town!

Come On!

:chant:

I have lost 3lbs since Wednesday. Lovely stuff.

Oh no, you're not ill as well are you?

Went for yet another load of blood tests today and now my arm is numb yet painful and where the needle went won't stop bleeding :( apparently I'm not resting enough either. This bloody illness/disease thing is pissing me off now!

Went for yet another load of blood tests today and now my arm is numb yet painful and where the needle went won't stop bleeding :( apparently I'm not resting enough either. This bloody illness/disease thing is pissing me off now!

Nah, I'm losing weight. Hope you feel better soon!

He's not ill, just trying to lose weight so he can fly with BMI.

Going to Meadowhell. :frusty:

Better not flash the badge around in case one of my mates sees me and bullies me about the Posh result - although i am going to get it all at college tomorow, thursday and friday.

Still, Meadowhell better than staying in i supose although i dislike the place.

Nah, I'm losing weight. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! Didn't think you needed to lose weight but if you are aiming to then well done! :thumbup:

Going to Meadowhell. :frusty:

Better not flash the badge around in case one of my mates sees me and bullies me about the Posh result - although i am going to get it all at college tomorow, thursday and friday.

Still, Meadowhell better than staying in i supose although i dislike the place.

Meadowhall is great, but then I am a girl.