Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thanks! Didn't think you needed to lose weight but if you are aiming to then well done! :thumbup:

I have a deceptive belly. It's tubbier than you think. My BMI (not the plane company ld3) was 24.5 and since the healthy range is 18.5-25 I thought I'd cut it down a bit. Otherwise I'm going to balloon in this office into a big fat man. The lightest I can healthily be is about 10 stone, I should push for that, haha

I have a deceptive belly. It's tubbier than you think. My BMI (not the plane company ld3) was 24.5 and since the healthy range is 18.5-25 I thought I'd cut it down a bit. Otherwise I'm going to balloon in this office into a big fat man. The lightest I can healthily be is about 10 stone, I should push for that, haha

I have another part of my body that's the same, it looks smaller then it actually is!!!!! :unsure:

10.5 stones is to low mate, i,m just over 12 stones and look according to others, too thin!! :thumbup:

I have another part of my body that's the same, it looks smaller then it actually is!!!!! :unsure:

10.5 stones is to low mate, i,m just over 12 stones and look according to others, too thin!! :thumbup:

It's in the healthy range. I remember the days before I discovered beer and I was underweight :cry:

Lots of boys I know seem to have deceptive bellies! It's the beer usually. 10 stone seems incredibly light for a fella, you aren't a short arse either.

Lots of boys I know seem to have deceptive bellies! It's the beer usually. 10 stone seems incredibly light for a fella, you aren't a short arse either.

10-13 stone is the alright range for someone my height according to the BMI. I doubt I'll actually get to 10 stone, that would be ridiculous!

10-13 stone is the alright range for someone my height according to the BMI. I doubt I'll actually get to 10 stone, that would be ridiculous!

Do you have to be tied down during a strong wind???

I don't think i'd get below 10 stone is I chopped both legs off.

:o Did it turn you on, Babs????

No, I was violently sick.

I think it would be Lexi

Do you have to be tied down during a strong wind???

I don't think i'd get below 10 stone is I chopped both legs off.

No, I was violently sick.

I don't think I'd get below it either, although this damn illness is making a good fist of it :(

The BMI is the worst possible way to measure weight/mass etc. Everyone either ends up grossly over/under weight according to it

The BMI is the worst possible way to measure weight/mass etc. Everyone either ends up grossly over/under weight according to it

Yeah BMI is a waste of time. Most people who work out and have a lot of muscle are classed as overweight. It doesn't account for these things.

Yeah BMI is a waste of time. Most people who work out and have a lot of muscle are classed as overweight. It doesn't account for these things.

But I don't have a lot of muscle. I have fat.

But I don't have a lot of muscle. I have fat.

Fair enough, but I was just pointing out that it is not the most accurate system at all. It is ok for your average joe who leads a sedentary lifestyle and drinks loads of beer and eats loads of crap, but if your fit and healthy the system can class you as overweight. :thumbup:

Fair enough, but I was just pointing out that it is not the most accurate system at all. It is ok for your average joe who leads a sedentary lifestyle and drinks loads of beer and eats loads of crap, but if your fit and healthy the system can class you as overweight. :thumbup:

I fit quite snugly in that first group :thumbup:

Then town like Albert and Tevez said was pretty epic for loughborough, (Albert getting on a 32 year old ting and me falling over the highlights)

Why did you have to put this bit in? Tit. :whistle:

Mate I hope you are in Loughborough Easter Sunday - going to be massive. Mine and Tevez's lot, Ronnies lot and your lot! And the Vic's lads. Lionel.

:giggle:

I felt used the next day! For 32 she was not bad at all! Nearlly double my age but... Ill take it.

Why did you have to put this bit in? Tit. :whistle:

Mate I hope you are in Loughborough Easter Sunday - going to be massive. Mine and Tevez's lot, Ronnies lot and your lot! And the Vic's lads. Lionel.

I felt used the next day! For 32 she was not bad at all! Nearlly double my age but... Ill take it.

Mate, get used to it. It's a well known fact that women in their thirties are incredibly dirty :whistle:

Very decent.

Been discharged from hospital after 4 years of regular visits.

Good news Nuss :thumbup:

Mate, get used to it. It's a well known fact that women in their thirties are incredibly dirty :whistle:

Ow God!

Love it!

lol

She asked me how I was so I cheekily said 22, think thats the only reason I got her. After I used the Albert magic she said she had got 2 kids and is divorced! That was my time to leave and hit Vice. :unsure: