Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Fair enough, but I was just pointing out that it is not the most accurate system at all. It is ok for your average joe who leads a sedentary lifestyle and drinks loads of beer and eats loads of crap, but if your fit and healthy the system can class you as overweight. :thumbup:

That's what I told the head doctor. Stupid me.

Mate, get used to it. It's a well known fact that women in their thirties are incredibly dirty :whistle:

:o

Speak for yourself!!

Today has been pretty pleasent - got into college and won a few pounds which sent me on my way for the day. Rolled into Leisure Studies late and my horrid teacher didnt bat an eyelid - I was shocked. Had a beautiful chippy dinner filled a massive hole. Then had Comm Studs and absolutely smashed an essay I had to write in 70 minutes and chilled on a B for it. The teacher and my fellow classroom pals were pretty surprised.

Then football training me and Tommeh made Neville and Beckham look shit with our Right back and Right midfield partnership.

All in all a good day. Roll on tomorrow in Leeds for the day representing Leicestershire in the Carnegie Indoor 5 a side Championships at Leeds University! :D If any of you are lucky enough to read the Loughborough Echo from last week - then you will have read that we are travelling up there as the favourites for the competition! Up the Rawlins.

I go through dark spells now and again.

Nothing serious but i just feel the weight of the world on my tender shoulders. :(

Yeah. Thems not the biggest shoulders to be carrying the world on.

Hah, no but seriously Raj I hope it's not too serious.

Yeah. Thems not the biggest shoulders to be carrying the world on.

Hah, no but seriously Raj I hope it's not too serious.

:thumbup:

Cheers Mr.

Think we all go abit down now and again.....even someone as upbeat as me!!!

Doesnt help working nights and being away from the Mrs and ikkle un all night!!

Chin Up!! :santa:

Especially those upbeat as you Raj. It's always the jokers that get hit the worst!

I used to work a lot of nights / evenings in London, too. There were some days I didn't actually see daylight - kinda sad when you think about it.

Edited by Finnegan

Yeh, me too Rajman. People will probably think I'm just some whining emo kid, but I'm pretty sure I have a rather severe case myself.

Probably the last thing you want to hear - but in all seriousness kiddo, less 4am sit-ins on the internet and more 7/8am starts would definitely make a difference.

Think things sometime all come to ahead and you just get stressed out abit.

Thats my case anyway.

But like Finners when your normally as 'twatty' as me,the low dip is a very deep incline.

Just have to think about the positive things in life and not dwell on the shite!!

Anyway,this is getting depressing we need some of this-

Think things sometime all come to ahead and you just get stressed out abit.

Thats my case anyway.

But like Finners when your normally as 'twatty' as me,the low dip is a very deep incline.

Just have to think about the positive things in life and not dwell on the shite!!

Anyway,this is getting depressing we need some of this-

Classic gag.

It's been the flaw of endless funny men, though, famous or not. There's countless depressed comedians and it's not the fame that does it it's the persona. My best friend, as young as 12, was taken out of Longslade and into a hospital school for months when he became clinically depressed and it always struck me as the same sort of thing.

He spent all of his life being the funny man to everyone else that he had nobody really to take him seriously and retreat into. Even me, really, I sort of sat oblivious through all of it.

It might be worth talking to your GP if it persists, Raj. He'll likely pass you onto a councillor which might not work for everyone but at very least it'll give you an opportunity to be totally open with someone without feeling like a bigger twat to anyone who sees you day-to-day.

Hopefully you're no where near that point. :)

I've been to counseling. The Laura Centre on Tower Street, opposite the prison.

Went for one on ones for a few months a while after my dad died, then went back at the end of last year until a few weeks ago for a young person's group thing. Was on Wednesday evenings. Happy to talk about my experiences to anyone if needed.

I go through dark spells now and again.

Nothing serious but i just feel the weight of the world on my tender shoulders. :(

Yeah i know what your saying but, that is how problems start and they snowball.

Even if it is nothing just get it sorted now :thumbup: