Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Can understand what your saying Fins.

As im sure by meeting me for the little amount of time you have,you can guess im usually upbeat and lively and bubbbly.

But like you say it normally people like me who bottle all the shite up just to keep everyone else amused!!

Roo....its nowt serious im sure its just like dark clouds which flitter away with abit of wind....Ohhh er!!! :giggle:

Cheers for the comments guys! :thumbup:

I'll be ok in t'morning when i get a smile of the 'ikkle un! :)

I've been voted the best hugger in all of Melbourne so i can dish a few out, you keen on a roo hug finners.

Oh and Raj add me on Facebook you big girl. I'm trying to get my numbers up in my first week of operation.

What's your real name!?

You best have joined as Roo Fox. Your sister best also be on there. lol

Night guys. x

Night :thumbup:

I've been voted the best hugger in all of Melbourne so i can dish a few out, you keen on a roo hug finners.

Oh and Raj add me on Facebook you big girl. I'm trying to get my numbers up in my first week of operation.

Get me on via the Guys on here Pal...be nice to put a face "Soceroo Fox"!!!

Night Lads!!! :thumbup:

Night :thumbup:

Get me on via the Guys on here Pal...be nice to put a face "Soceroo Fox"!!!

Night Lads!!! :thumbup:

It's an ugly mug and don't have a proper photo yet, i already put a request in for Raj Kumar.......i assume it was you.

Finners i'm not telling cos you are a sick, sick man and i don't trust you :P

It's an ugly mug and don't have a proper photo yet, i already put a request in for Raj Kumar.......i assume it was you.

Finners i'm not telling cos you are a sick, sick man and i don't trust you :P

Aw don't be a fag. I've no genuine interest in chasing Ozzie tail from halfway around the world. :thumbup:

A tuesday night involving watching football, then going into town and a spot of alcohol and females. Nice.

Went and watched Coalville, they won 2-1. Decent. Then onto Soar Point, then Mosh, which despite the name, is not bad.

Raj - hug.gif

It might be worth talking to your GP if it persists, Raj. He'll likely pass you onto a councillor which might not work for everyone but at very least it'll give you an opportunity to be totally open with someone without feeling like a bigger twat to anyone who sees you day-to-day.

Hopefully you're no where near that point. :)

It may be the right thing for most people, but I wish I had never been to see my GP.

A tuesday night involving watching football, then going into town and a spot of alcohol and females. Nice.

Went and watched Coalville, they won 2-1. Decent. Then onto Soar Point, then Mosh, which despite the name, is not bad.

I feel horrible. And didn't get in 'til gone 5 this morning.