Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to meadowhell last night and as always jam-packed and sometimes a slight bit of sufficating.

Today, college. Not bad I suppose although some of the lads were chucking glue at each other during an exam :blush:

Other than that, beat this kid earlier on fifa when he was Barcelona. :thumbup: Dont usually beat teams like Barca, Bayern Munich, etc when I am Chelsea/Liverpool.

And ohh, beat a Posh fan. 2-1 to the Leicester boys :thumbup:

Not been too bad. Had to get up early on my day off to get the train to Leicester though...

Picked up my ticket for Hereford and bought a ticket for Leeds. Came back to Harborough, got my hair cut this afternoon and have spent the rest of the day enjoying the pleasant weather.

Should probably do some uni work later though, maybe after tea...

And Frasier...

And South Park...

Maybe...

Pretty shit. Getting dumped, how fun. Yesterday morn she was all fine with me then in the evening she text me and was like 'i think its better for eachother if we go away' and 'i dont want to hurt you'. Shes in Spain atm with her college, so the only conclusion i've come up with is that shes kissed/got with another person and dont wanna tell me, in that case, what a fooking slag.

Pretty shit. Getting dumped, how fun. Yesterday morn she was all fine with me then in the evening she text me and was like 'i think its better for eachother if we go away' and 'i dont want to hurt you'. Shes in Spain atm with her college, so the only conclusion i've come up with is that shes kissed/got with another person and dont wanna tell me, in that case, what a fooking slag.

Damn. Sounds like she is a right bitch. Your conclusion, I'm afraid, is probably the right one. I had a mate who cheated on her man, and even though she told him, they only lasted a few more days.

She should really tell you the truth, because if she really does care about you, then she would. Saying 'I don't want to hurt you' is just a cheap way of trying to get out of what she's done.

Obviously though, if she hasn't cheated, you have to give her the benefit of the doubt. There is always a (very slight) possibility that she does think if it's best you're not with each other.

Look on the bright side though, at least she hasn't led you on or messed with you even more :thumbup:

Chin up son. Plenty of fish in, errrrrr, Sarf East Laaaarndon. :unsure:

Oh... Goddddddd.

lol

Say your goodbyes everyone. Not that any of you like me anyway. :laugh:

:huh:

Hell probably. :D

Hmm, probably. I'm sure I'm destined for the same. I figure that at least I'll always be warm and toasty though - seems to me it has some benefits. :D

Definately in town at the weeeeekend now. Completely forgot about my mate's 19th :| . Plenty of scrounging to be done, no way am I surviving on a twenty. I do like the sounds of that challenge though.

Come to the conclusion that 2 inches off all round is what needs to be done on Monday. That will be a test for me.

PS - Libertine? :S

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Definately in town at the weeeeekend now. Completely forgot about my mate's 19th :| . Plenty of scrounging to be done, no way am I surviving on a twenty. I do like the sounds of that challenge though.

Come to the conclusion that 2 inches off all round is what needs to be done on Monday. That will be a test for me.

PS - Libertine? :S

Im doing Saturday night on £20.

Well do-able.