Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I managed last weekend on £25.

That's my personal best so far. Going to Hush before the usual, God knows what that is. Give me Lloyd's any day.

Just get canned up before you go out, always works for a cheap night out. Hopefully see you out and about somewhere, Liquid probably. I have a feeling I'm not going to like it there but meh.

Just get canned up before you go out, always works for a cheap night out. Hopefully see you out and about somewhere, Liquid probably. I have a feeling I'm not going to like it there but meh.

That's what I thought initially but it's probably one of, if not the, best club in Leicester. It's a toss up betweent here and Mosh for me. Zanzibar is a noooooooooooooooo.

You'll probably like it there. I know Milktray adores the DJ in there.

Delighted with my day, a nice casual banter-filled trip to Alton Towers followed by Phil Taylor winning in the Premier League Darts and sticking one to the Scottish fans, new Big Bang Theory and new Inbetweeners. Plus home-made lasagne! Delighted!!

Finally told my boss I was leaving yesterday so am now officially strolling down easy street, hence the increase in posts on here. Tonight is Persian night in my house, we're off to Dalston to eat great Turkish food and then back home to drink tea, smoke shish, eat baklava and anything else that's Persian, like, err, getting really drunk and listening to 80's love songs.

Finally told my boss I was leaving yesterday so am now officially strolling down easy street, hence the increase in posts on here. Tonight is Persian night in my house, we're off to Dalston to eat great Turkish food and then back home to drink tea, smoke shish, eat baklava and anything else that's Persian, like, err, getting really drunk and listening to 80's love songs.

Greek night for me tonight. I'm off for Greek food with some work mates and then I'm going to head home to my two Greek housemates and say "ella malaka!!!!" over and over.

Nice steady week.

As opposed to wobbly?

Currently have a mild temperature elevation (with cracking tendons... weird!)

Not enough to do me in, but enough to make me want to go to bed right now :giggle:

Edited by cisono

Wednesday - became the 5th best team in Britain at Futsal 5 a side at Leeds Met in this tournament. Great day and had some great laughs travelling up there and back. Bert got an unfortuante message off me at text roulette and I think Durnerz did off Tevez. lol

Thursday - Boring. Training at night which was ok.

Today - Sod all until later going to mates to chillax and watch a couple of films and a few tinnies.

Just watched Eastenders on BBC Iplayer, probably the highlight of my week. Seeing Danielle bottle it was quite amusing, why did she just stand there? Idiot. What I would do just to have Ronnie and Roxy in my bed for the evening, they are HOTTTTT! Wouldnt mind it if Stacey turned up half way through either if im being honest. Jack Branning missed out there.

Wednesday - became the 5th best team in Britain at Futsal 5 a side at Leeds Met in this tournament. Great day and had some great laughs travelling up there and back. Bert got an unfortuante message off me at text roulette and I think Durnerz did off Tevez. lol

At Uni I used to play in a five a side team with a guy in the Greek National Futsal side. We were bloody brilliant. I say we, it was mainly him.