Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Best thing to come out of today was nailing mine and Joe dot's fancy dress idea for Crewe away.

The chances of Lisa attending this game in fancy dress are diminishing by the hour, due to lack of appropriate footwear, and the stupid prices appropriate footwear is going for on ebay.

The chances of Lisa attending this game in fancy dress are diminishing by the hour, due to lack of appropriate footwear, and the stupid prices appropriate footwear is going for on ebay.

SF better be getting his costume ready.

He'd make an ace fairy...hell, he already has the car!

:ph34r:

SF better be getting his costume ready.

He'd make an ace fairy...hell, he already has the car!

:ph34r:

:giggle:

He says we don't do costumes in this house. Lordy knows what he'd make of my plans. Not that they will happen. Stupid ebayers.

Special night to remember. Tina Turner's 50th anniversary tour concert at the NIA and what a top notch show. At 69 she's an inspiration to all who see her. For any singer to fill a top venue to capacity is an achievement but to do a thumping three-hour performance that had the audience in raptures at just short of 70 was simply awesome.

I appreciate she may not appeal to all the youngsters on here but she showed she could still belt it out with the best and, although I'd seen her in concert before, I didn't realise what a good blues singer she could be.

As for her saxaphonist, what a sound. It's not often I envy people but being able to play such a wonderful instrument like that brought out that special shiver of excitement that only comes with hearing something exceptional.

Terrific evening.

Edited by Thracian

As for her saxaphonist, what a sound. It's not often I envy people but being able to play such a wonderful instrument like that brought out that special shiver of excitement that only comes with hearing something exceptional.

Learn. :thumbup:

Sax kicks arse.