Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today has been good :)

Promising development's on the managerial front.

Now let's hope 7-a-side football goes well later... :thumbup:

Oh, and the small matter of England's qualification too....

And well the football went :D

Bagged 4 and set up 5 in an 11-4 win :cool: :thumbsup:

Fooking weird day so far. :blink:

2 hours sleep... 2 cans of Red Bull and a couple of super-strength cups of coffee. :thumbsup: :bounce:

Feel as if I'm floating. Everything going on around me is happening in fast-forward mode and I'm just watching it through a kinda haze. Trippy! :S

Been Ill pretty much all weekend :(

Aw, no. Poor you. :(

Good day today. Did some early Christmas shopping and I'm quite proud of myself. I'm organised for a change!

:o you said the 'Christmas Shopping' words... and it's still fooking November. How could you? :@

Out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday have spent today recovering.

College tomorrow. Not Impressed.

Out 3 days in a row and you expect sympathy cos you've gotta go to college. :rolleyes: Fair play to you, hun! :D:P

Woke up this morning a tad hungover, but went to watch my kid brothers football match anyway and ended up witnessing Trevor Benjamin's lad bag a hat-trick. Said a few words to the Big Man himself as well. The guy is one of the most well-mannered, down-to-earth people I have ever come across. Legend.

The rest of the afternoon was kinda slow and disappointing, and got a whole lot worse this evening when I was playing 5-a-side, 'cos I split my lucky football boots and am now in desperate need of replacing them. :cry:

I drank too much on saturday night finished up at a mates joint listened to the lcfc game while watching prem game and during the celebration of Stearmans goal i managed to kick a chair as i went to sit down but was too pissed to realise i broke my toe lol took till Sunday night to realise why i was limping and my toe was sore as spent most of sunday arvo trying to not puke all my drink from the night before up. The toe is sore and black and pointing in a different direction but its a toe so what can you do.