Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been a long day!

Got in at 4:30 this morning then was rudely woken about 9:30, went round my mates to watch the game and bought loads of bacon and baguettes but nobody could finish them.

Then relaxed and slept for most of it on my mates sofa.

Still feel ill now, worth it though! :D

If today or these last 3 days for that matter are ever bettered it'll be quite something.

Great win and day in Hereford, mad sunday night, incredible day today right from the off I really cannot describe it...even managed to cram 6 hours work in during which I was on such a high....Unfortunatly it has just ended in the Dock only half an hour ago with LD3 and JME....EPIC

Edited by Tommeh

If today or these last 3 days for that matter are ever bettered it'll be quite something.

Great win and day in Hereford, mad sunday night, incredible day today right from the off I really cannot describe it...even managed to cram 6 hours work in during which I was on such a high....Unfortunatly it has just ended in the Dock only half an hour ago with LD3 and JME....EPIC

This.

Saturday was ****ing brilliant at Hereford, Sunday I spent catching up on sleep and getting drunk, then today was absolutely monumental from start to finish. Loved it all. Me, Ld3, his mother Marsland-McLean, Fez had a massive innings in the Dock, and we were joined by Tommeh absolutely buzzing and loving the salt. Unbelievable.

This.

Saturday was ****ing brilliant at Hereford, Sunday I spent catching up on sleep and getting drunk, then today was absolutely monumental from start to finish. Loved it all. Me, Ld3, his mother Marsland-McLean, Fez had a massive innings in the Dock, and we were joined by Tommeh absolutely buzzing and loving the salt. Unbelievable.

Him and Barry Hayles could do some damage eh? :D

Despite there only being four of us in the end, that was epic. Mucho thanks to Fez for the lift home after Stez bailed out earlier in the evening.

This has been my best weekend for a very long time I have to say.