Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

After being ruined over the weekend I have spent the past few days hecticly finishing an essay, of which I've handed in today. The weather is making me happy on the surface but inside I'm a little weirded out to be honest and have been since Saturday :/

fook my coursework deadline is monday and I currently have done 1 out of 4 questions. ARGHHHHHHH!!

I have a 6,000 word essay due in on Monday, so I am feeling your pain. However, I have just crossed over the 5,000 word mark, and can feel the end is nigh.

I then have two exams in 14 and 16 days time to revise for. :(

You'll get there Lisa.

I, however, can't seem to gather enough motivation to even look at the questions again. They seemed so hard last time I looked :(

You'll get there too. This week has been really difficult, what with all the distractions of the football and all that. Plus this is my 4th year, so it seems like the end is nigh, but it's just so far away!!

Thracian's was awful!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

You really haven't got a clue have you? These fine self-sacrificing Marxists who rob to rich to pay the poor still propose to plunder another £200 a day for themselves just for turning up to work which only emphasises what hypocritical bullshitters they are.

Robbing the people who have worked to better themselves achieves one thing only - it destroys the very thing that is vital to recovery - incentive to work - and it's been tried before. It failed.

I don't intend to go over all the reasons it will fail again - this government effectively acts like a voluntary euthanasia society for many in this country - particularly the indiginous population within it, many of whom would no longer dream of voting for them - and I truly hope that one day they are each, individually, made to answer for it in time.

The very concept of Marxism destroys incentive but the sad-minded lefties will never see it. Their minds are completely aggled, destroyed by misguided idealism and belief in the sorry, misguided theories that they've somehow allowed to clog up their minds.

Economists have already explained why the sums won't out and why what is really needed to kick start the economy is an end to benefits for the undeserving, the determination to create real jobs for the millions that now don't have one, an end to this country holding a begging bowl for all and sundry and a strategy whereby it is never advantageous for a work-capable person to be on benefit rather than in a job.

And finally there needs to be a stop to the endless waste and the piling up of endless debt.

It's true though. I'm not saying that FF has written 20 pages of drivel but it makes no odds if there's nothing to mark in there.

I know what you're saying :).

I believe in the old Quality not quantity thing, but I was making reference to the pages because of my hand aching :). But, I'm pretty sure there's a few marks somewhere in there!

After years without touching a squash racket I played 11 games of squash against various members of my family over the weekend evenings (inspired of course by the inter-county competition we were involved with during the day) and never believed that the resulting stiffness could last three days. In fact it's worse now than on Monday! :D