Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

After years without touching a squash racket I played 11 games of squash against various members of my family over the weekend evenings (inspired of course by the inter-county competition we were involved with during the day) and never believed that the resulting stiffness could last three days. In fact it's worse now than on Monday! :D

:eek:

That's okay Thrac. I went to cricket nets for only the third time in 6 months on monday, and bowled at pace for the first time in years ('cos my back is finally better).

I'm still suffering and it seems to be getting worse.

For all that it's one of life's great feelings .... walking back to your mark, turning, steady run in gradually increasing in pace and finally propelling that ball through the air with as much venom as you can muster and perhaps digging it in short so it kicked up and swung and caused all sorts of havoc. Legalised aggression. Loved it. :D

Totally unproductive day off thus far, forgetting Mothers birthday and still debating where to apply to live next year.

And student finance are wankers.

An Asos shift should cheer me up later. Town will be gash, but let's be sociable.

I'm having a shite day, having great difficulty with an essay that needs to be in on Monday but, having chatted with my tutor I can apply for a hand in date in August because of my illness, or I can have a weeks extension. Would rather have the weeks extension to be honest as I don't want this ****er hanging over my head all summer. I can't bloody do it though, my head is fooked with all sorts of shite at the moment. Grrr!

I'm having a shite day, having great difficulty with an essay that needs to be in on Monday but, having chatted with my tutor I can apply for a hand in date in August because of my illness, or I can have a weeks extension. Would rather have the weeks extension to be honest as I don't want this ****er hanging over my head all summer. I can't bloody do it though, my head is fooked with all sorts of shite at the moment. Grrr!

Chin up hun.

Everyone says otherwise - but try looking at the 'smaller' picture.

Get that work done one bit at a time.

Even the longest journey must start with a single step.

Chin up hun.

Everyone says otherwise - but try looking at the 'smaller' picture.

Get that work done one bit at a time.

Even the longest journey must start with a single step.

Thanks James. I was quoting your 'don't let it stop you doing what you want' mantra on Saturday, and it worked except my leg stop working twice haha.

Thanks James. I was quoting your 'don't let it stop you doing what you want' mantra on Saturday, and it worked except my leg stop working twice haha.

I didn't let it stop me doing what I wanted either - and it's affected my legs too. I've got carpet burns all over my knees.

There was another fight today at the Chigwell School Run. 2nd in 18 months. I missed the actual scrap but there was hair extensions all over the path and one of the women fighting was crying. :crylaugh:

Fooking dangerous place to be. Them women are mad. That is what daytime tv and fake tan do to you.

Would it be wrong of me to ask them to re-enact the scrap in bikinis and mud? :P

I'm tired. I'm fed up. I really need cheering up somehow.

Remember when Tom was getting really cross earlier this season?

Remember he got so cross he started sounding like an angry girl on helium?

And then when we laughed at him he sulked like an angry girl who'd had her helium taken away?

Works for me every time! lol

Remember when Tom was getting really cross earlier this season?

Remember he got so cross he started sounding like an angry girl on helium?

And then when we laughed at him he sulked like an angry girl who'd had her helium taken away?

Works for me every time! lol

Genius! It works!

I didn't let it stop me doing what I wanted either - and it's affected my legs too. I've got carpet burns all over my knees.

Hmmm.....

I'm tired. I'm fed up. I really need cheering up somehow.

Just think of tomorrow and me helping you with your fancy dress attire next week :D

Edited by Katy

Just think of tomorrow and me helping you with your fancy dress attirenext week :D

I am trying.

:unsure:

Oh, update, original plan could now be back on. >_<

Last night was pretty decent, match then town tonight promises to be class, but the next 3 weeks look like being the least sociable of my life after a ridiculous overspend in Southend, paying off my holiday and taxing my car totalling over £700 and being being screwed over by tax YET again, Crewe will probably be my only expenditure till Mid May!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really weird night last night. Did a lot of stupid stuff.

The one thing I remember most clearly was doing MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL in the faces of two guys squaring up to each other on the dance floor...

Off to Col U v Peterborough today, might get to see my second promotion in two weeks!

Edited by A Fox in Essex