Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Anyone know how long it usually takes for speeding fines to come through?

Bloody overturned lorry on the A14 last night put my 'estimated arrival time in Leicester' back from 7.00 to 8.35! :@ In the end, I got there just after kick off. I did have to drive just a ickle bit fast to make it though. >_<:ph34r:

:sweating:

Anyone know how long it usually takes for speeding fines to come through?

Bloody overturned lorry on the A14 last night put my 'estimated arrival time in Leicester' back from 7.00 to 8.35! :@ In the end, I got there just after kick off. I did have to drive just a ickle bit fast to make it though. >_<:ph34r:

:sweating:

2-3 weeks? I know my mate got caught for speeding a couple months back. Didn't get his letter through until 2 weeks later. Could be different where you live though :)

Gutted. :(

Didnt you stay for this? Id probably been in bed for an hour by then lol

Apparently my friend was in there but got thrown out?!! Didnt think Fan Club ever threw people out! My feet kept stickin to the floor which didnt help the dancing - Im not the best dancer anyway :giggle:

Didnt you stay for this? Id probably been in bed for an hour by then lol

Apparently my friend was in there but got thrown out?!! Didnt think Fan Club ever threw people out! My feet kept stickin to the floor which didnt help the dancing - Im not the best dancer anyway :giggle:

Sadly Carl wanted to leave at about 2am. :(

I am not a good dancer; I find alcohol helps to lose my inhibitions. I am actually a shy person, believe it or not! The DMs are quite good in FC, as they don't seem to stick to the floor.

As for people being thrown out, I think I saw it once, when some blokes started fighting, but this was many, many years ago.

Sadly Carl wanted to leave at about 2am. :(

I am not a good dancer; I find alcohol helps to lose my inhibitions. I am actually a shy person, believe it or not! The DMs are quite good in FC, as they don't seem to stick to the floor.

As for people being thrown out, I think I saw it once, when some blokes started fighting, but this was many, many years ago.

I thought you were bloody brilliant! Im really reserved when Im out.... find it very hard to let go and lose the inhibitions lol

Id love to be one of these bubbly confident people but its just not in my nature. Had a cracking night though :thumbup:

At 11 o'clock last night I learned that I'd joined a squash club.

I'd mentioned the thought casually to my youngest last weekend but he doesn't do idle chat.

Next thing I know he's weighed up the options, signed the forms, set up the banker's order and our first game was booked for 8.30 this morning which would have warranted an "ouch" emotion but there doesn't seem to be one.

I did ask why so early to which he replied "you're a fat bastard and there's no time to waste". :D

At 11 o'clock last night I learned that I'd joined a squash club.

I'd mentioned the thought casually to my youngest last weekend but he doesn't do idle chat.

Next thing I know he's weighed up the options, signed the forms, set up the banker's order and our first game was booked for 8.30 this morning which would have warranted an "ouch" emotion but there doesn't seem to be one.

I did ask why so early to which he replied "you're a fat bastard and there's no time to waste". :D

My kids are equally blunt..... minus the B word of course :giggle: I have stopped asking my youngest for her opiinions on how I look in certain clothes because she tells me the truth! :rolleyes:

Have never played squash in my life - looks a bit hard for my liking. Been cycling over an hour a day every day this week though :thumbup:

Have never played squash in my life - looks a bit hard for my liking. Been cycling over an hour a day every day this week though :thumbup:

There is a "softer" option. When I walked in this morning the proprietor tried to persuade me to play racketball. Apparently the game is played with a bigger, bouncier ball and he reckoned it might be a better option for someone my age! People can rub it in. :D

PS: I'm sure you look fine whatever you wear. :thumbup:

Edited by Thracian

There is a "softer" option. When I walked in this morning the proprietor tried to persuade me to play racketball. Apparently the game is played with a bigger, bouncier ball and he reckoned it might be a better option for someone my age! People can rub it in. :D

PS: I'm sure you look fine whatever you wear. :thumbup:

Awww thanks! :blush:

I think racketball would probably be about my limit lol

Had a cracking night in the Fan Club, was nice to meet you Lou by the way :thumbup:

Got some quality pictures which will be uploaded forthwith, lasting until closing time which was an achievement in itself. Plus I was stone cold sober as well :cool: The boys lifting the trophy was immenseness itself.

Today was just really nice without going into details, so unbelievably tired now after about 4 hours maximum sleep last night/this morning.

4.30 Barmeh Armeh!