Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Cheer up, Sam.

This evening has been suprisingly, erm.. smiley? Is that even a word?

It's probably like procrastical......

Yesterday went from brilliant to awful.

Won £32 on bets then went for a kick about and fractured my nose.

Yowsers. Get mended soon Albs.

Yesterday was shite - today even worse - started a new role at work and bloody hate it. Most of the team dont speak to me.

Office is cold, cant get out and about til June, been given a shite area to cover when I am out.

Only got paid Friday and nearly skint already due to hypocondriac (sp) of a cat and theiving bar-steward of a Vet.

I want to cry :cry:

I want to get pissed tonight but cant afford it :frusty:

Feel weirdly lethargic all the time and have been like it since Sunday. Coffee helps but come 11 o clock, I'm knackered anyway. Hope I'm not coming down with something, last thing I need in the midst of revision and exams.

Great night out with friends at The Sugarmill in Hanley watching the rock band Heaven's Basement then struck lucky with a superb Indian meal just round the corner from Radio Stoke. Well worth the trip. Stoke might be a grim place from the outside but the place still had lie and energy even on a Monday. Lots of laughter and a very late return!

Revision is boring, but at least there is not long to go. My ankle is stopping me from running, which is very frustrating. My boots still haven't arrived, and I am short of one other vital component of the fancy dress for Saturday.