Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Good thus far.

Had an awesome night out in Colchester last night at the Wetherspoons real ale festival. Flying Dutchman is now rivaling Everard's Tiger for the title of my favourite ale.

Played six-a-side cricket today and then went straight down the bar. Back home for a quick change and now off out again.

Got to be up early to go and play cricket in Guildford tomorrow morning though. My alarm is very definitely set for hangover o'clock... <_< :beer::S

Wicked day! Lots of alcohol, great company, good football, nice weather. Great banter with the West Ham fans on the train back. Bottle of wine waiting for me when I walked in the door.

Bring on the pre-season friendlies! :thumbup:

Yesterday was brilliant until we got back to Crewe station, when it all went tits up. Still not happy now.

I'm sure in your job you get much more stressful days! :D Have you got any kip? From my experience train stations are bad news after 5pm

Yesterday was brilliant until we got back to Crewe station, when it all went tits up. Still not happy now.

i've had better evenings, but it was worse for some than for others, sum total of my annoyance being the deliciously close BP garage that was un-get-at-able i'll be consulting the stez library of complaints to fashion a letter about crewe station when i'm up to it!

Last night was good. Went down the White Horse in Birstall for the forst time since it was refurbished, really, really nice in there. Got some drinks bought for me then battered my mates dad at Singstar singing Girls & Boys at 4AM. He had booze stashed away as well which was a bonus.

Last night at around 11.30 my top up tv box packed in so this morning I took it back to ASDA to exchange it (we've only had it 6 weeks). When I got there, there was another chap already exchanging his, he told us that his and his father in law's box went exactly the same last night at 11.30 as well. Before we'd exchanged ours there was another chap behind us in the queue whose box had gone the same.

Anyone else had any problems?

Last night at around 11.30 my top up tv box packed in so this morning I took it back to ASDA to exchange it (we've only had it 6 weeks). When I got there, there was another chap already exchanging his, he told us that his and his father in law's box went exactly the same last night at 11.30 as well. Before we'd exchanged ours there was another chap behind us in the queue whose box had gone the same.

Anyone else had any problems?

topuptvanytimebox03.jpg

is it one of these?

we have one and i recently emailed the makers saying it was the worst piece of electrical equipment i'd ever had in my house. it freezes at the drop of hat, switches off it's self, fails to record anything. the replacement:

31DMGACZNJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

is little better as it constantly switches its self off

Last night was unreal! You know you have had a good night when your Taxi drops you of and it is light out in the morning.

Loughborough was rammed yet again for a Bank Holiday Sunday! Pleanty of Mucky's about aswell. :P Always nice to see out. The bank card took a battering at one point but hey I'll take it.

Last night was unreal! You know you have had a good night when your Taxi drops you of and it is light out in the morning.

Loughborough was rammed yet again for a Bank Holiday Sunday! Pleanty of Mucky's about aswell. :P Always nice to see out. The bank card took a battering at one point but hey I'll take it.

Or maybe the fact that it's nearing summer? :P:unsure:

topuptvanytimebox03.jpg

is it one of these?

we have one and i recently emailed the makers saying it was the worst piece of electrical equipment i'd ever had in my house. it freezes at the drop of hat, switches off it's self, fails to record anything. the replacement:

31DMGACZNJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

is little better as it constantly switches its self off

That's the one. What makes it worse ASDA didn't have any exact replacements so I had to pay an extra £45. to buy a dearer version. :angry: