Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2007 has been Wank for Germs and Illness.

Who designates these International events and why was I not informed at the begining of the sodding year?

If you ask me, from the sound of this one, they are getting more pathetic as each one goes by...I mean to say, International Talk Like A Pirate Day I can understand - but this?! Heavens to Betsy! :@

Good day today other than the face that

A - Still can't get rid of this cold

B - Brother's ill so I have to walk the dog!

C- French mock exams

But on the plus side finalised wolves game details today with David O Leary so can;t wait for that

Edited by The Stig

Terrible day. Hobbling about on crutches and spending a small fortune on cabs.

Time to sleep...

Sleeps for pussies

You are sitting on a gold mine my friend, You need to go out to a club and just watch the ladies swarm over too you asking you what has happened to your ankle and just go with the flow and enjoy the night, it will take the pain away from the ankle trust me :thumbup:

Sleeps for pussies

You are sitting on a gold mine my friend, You need to go out to a club and just watch the ladies swarm over too you asking you what has happened to your ankle and just go with the flow and enjoy the night, it will take the pain away from the ankle trust me :thumbup:

You`ve been watching too many movies mate! The women down here expect to be grinded into the ground like some cheap slut and sitting down talking is for pussies lol

Not exactly today but Saturday was the dogs bollocks, went Bristol to watch a sweeeeeeeeeeeet city win a train expert, a jobless wee man, a lad who got ketchup down his jeans in 'donalds, and a few others and also bumped into Fez, Bert, Maybes etc. on the way.

Got back at 10:15 went down L'boro at 11 partyed the night away strolled back in a just gone 4:15. Top stuff.

:scarf:

It's snowing right now. It's back below zero.

Actually, come to think of it, it was rather cool last night... it was obvious at the time that my shirt wasn't really insulation enough for more than a few minutes in the fresh air. Looking at the weather from yesterday, it's no surprise really as it was ten below freezing on average, and as cold as minus fourteen at its worst. :ermm:

The snow has bollocksed up my day, possibly... as I don't think I can be arsed to go out to do all the stuff I need to do if it's snowing. Especially as I need to walk to the city centre. Although I really do need to deposit that check... drop off my trousers... and pick up some drugs. God I need the drugs. :(

Hopefully it all blows over by the time the UPS guy has popped by. :)

It's snowing right now. It's back below zero.

Actually, come to think of it, it was rather cool last night... it was obvious at the time that my shirt wasn't really insulation enough for more than a few minutes in the fresh air. Looking at the weather from yesterday, it's no surprise really as it was ten below freezing on average, and as cold as minus fourteen at its worst. :ermm:

The snow has bollocksed up my day, possibly... as I don't think I can be arsed to go out to do all the stuff I need to do if it's snowing. Especially as I need to walk to the city centre. Although I really do need to deposit that check... drop off my trousers... and pick up some drugs. God I need the drugs. :(

Hopefully it all blows over by the time the UPS guy has popped by. :)

It's ok dear, I'm high as a kite.... have some of mine! :thumbup::P