Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday was brilliant until we got back to Crewe station, when it all went tits up. Still not happy now.

As above.

Had a really nice day yesterday and today has been spent attempting to remove the horrendous amount of clutter that has infiltrated my exceptionally small house. This will continue throughout the week for all you disbelievers out there.

How did you do Lease?

I really don't know - it was incredibly easy, after all the fretting. I have diverted my worrying towards wondering what the hell I've overlooked and missed out. The only consolation is that in the post-mortem, we all said the same thing.

How's your studies going?

I really don't know - it was incredibly easy, after all the fretting. I have diverted my worrying towards wondering what the hell I've overlooked and missed out. The only consolation is that in the post-mortem, we all said the same thing.

How's your studies going?

Maybe that's because you actually understand it. Don't worry mate, I reckon you'll be ok. I am starting my revision next week, not looking forward to it.

Maybe that's because you actually understand it. Don't worry mate, I reckon you'll be ok. I am starting my revision next week, not looking forward to it.

You'll be fine, I'm sure :)

Its now my Bday :D

Same here! Well, its nearly the end now. Had a decent day, got breakfast made for me this morning, got a few presents and then started revising. Went for a few drinks this evening and got given a bottle of vodka (which is still unopened as I am revising - altho it may come in handy over the next few days) and then just had an awesome meal at an Indian in Brum! Top stuff! 22 is a bit of a dull age but was good today!

Same here! Well, its nearly the end now. Had a decent day, got breakfast made for me this morning, got a few presents and then started revising. Went for a few drinks this evening and got given a bottle of vodka (which is still unopened as I am revising - altho it may come in handy over the next few days) and then just had an awesome meal at an Indian in Brum! Top stuff! 22 is a bit of a dull age but was good today!

Happy B-Day pal :thumbup:

Cheers for the comments.

fook you southwest trains

fook that rude bitch yesterday who doesn't understand that a guy in a portacabin is unable to sell tickets. To ten people in 5 minutes, err Id like to say fook the guy who stopped selling me a ticket to answer the phone making me miss the train but he's otherwise a decent chap, fook the moron who decided not to replace the faulty ticket machine

But above all fook that dumb bitch on the customer care number who explained that everything is my fault, maybe I should buy a weekly ticket... which is utterly unsuited to my needs and when I explained this, didn't clarify the policies like I was expecting but said 'not my problem, get there earlier, when'd you get there?'

fook them all.

I spend over three, and a half, thousand, pounds a year on THAT?

fook it. Got some leaflets yesterday and this only cements my opinion; I'm moving so I don't have to put up with this. Going to cost and extra 300 a month, but going to be worth it to avoid these mother****ers

fook you southwest trains

fook that rude bitch yesterday who doesn't understand that a guy in a portacabin is unable to sell tickets. To ten people in 5 minutes, err Id like to say fook the guy who stopped selling me a ticket to answer the phone making me miss the train but he's otherwise a decent chap, fook the moron who decided not to replace the faulty ticket machine

But above all fook that dumb bitch on the customer care number who explained that everything is my fault, maybe I should buy a weekly ticket... which is utterly unsuited to my needs and when I explained this, didn't clarify the policies like I was expecting but said 'not my problem, get there earlier, when'd you get there?'

fook them all.

I spend over three, and a half, thousand, pounds a year on THAT?

fook it. Got some leaflets yesterday and this only cements my opinion; I'm moving so I don't have to put up with this. Going to cost and extra 300 a month, but going to be worth it to avoid these mother****ers

I second all of this except swap it for northern rail.

Basically, UK public transport is shit.

If only the responsibles in the UK took a slice of how it works over here, I think you'd all benefit tremendously.

Train delays pretty much the exception, city buses run all ten minutes or even more frequently, the ones to the countryside all 30 or 60 minutes at least, we have trams in certain cities and then there's S-trains connecting agglomerations. And all of that at a reasonable price - around £150 per month, valid for ALL means of public transportation.