Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My hayfever hasn't arrived yet, thankfully.

Allergy doctor said I shouldn't be suffering until the end of May. She is wrong. <_<

Yesterday was excellent. Met the Scow for mucho beero and sport. Tigers won.

Then went to the Vicky Park fair which is great. But then Scow gorra little sick and had to go home ;)

Later on I could not find anywhere to piss pre bus home and was dying. So nipped in and out of Time bar, don't thin the bouncers appreciated it.

Have just chilled out today and walked the dog :cool:

As Monday's go - it has been pretty sweet.

If Newcastle lose later however, it could be somewhat spoiled. What with my angrierthancobbogetswhenleicesterlosebeingreffedbyandyd'urso brother who is a Magpie's fan.

Lots of nasty pollen too. :cry:

That's my eyes full stop. I'm not really crying.

My hayfever hasn't arrived yet, thankfully.
Allergy doctor said I shouldn't be suffering until the end of May. She is wrong. <_<

I'm glad mine's already over. Early March and April were very, very cruel to me.

Fo sho!

I have already worked a little schedule out and everything. Definitely not doing any in the evening because I get too tired then and there's there's no point. I am shit at exams though - fact! :D

Same. And coursework. And any other kind of assessment. I'm good at class work. But that counts for fuck all these days.

Same. And coursework. And any other kind of assessment. I'm good at class work. But that counts for fuck all these days.

Revision does help actually. I've actually learnt more writing out the revision notes than in the stupid boring lectures I had to sit through all year :D

Not bad.

Shaved most of my hair off for a bit of controversy, good reaction so far.

Most? I hope you haven't copied this guy

gangstarat.jpg